International United States and Great Britain to be declared ‘unfriendly countries’ by Russia

russia is taking advantage of the weakness by the U.S and UK right now.
lol
vvvvvvv
vvvvvv
vvvv
vv
v
images

It's a damn tragedy we can't ship over ALL our libtard scum to some dump in the middle of Siberia and replace them with Russians. I'll take humble hard working Russians over almost all Americans these days.

no surprise here

uk and us are constantly trying to provoke russia and meddle in their politics

We're a joke. Our government is waging a soft war on its people, naturally we're not going to be friendly to Russia. They have every right to designate us as such. We are a hostile nation. If we're not waging some idiotic war, we're finding a way to fuck over our own people.

Stating the obvious, really. The last time Britain and the United States were "friendly" with Russia, is when they were fighting the Nazis in WW2.

Until there's a great outside threat that can unite those countries, they'll always have their issues.

Some explanation of this term:
Embassies of the countries in the list are not allowed to hire local workers anymore. US diplomats will have to do all janitorial and plumbing work on their own.

Yeah, EU and USA did that first.

It's just a reaction.

I think it's fkn stupid. It's only good for China.

I know what country id rather live in.
The one where criminals have all the weapons and law abiding citizens have to use that stupid bin to disarm themselves and have no way to protect themselves?

This is not good look for diplomacy. But again NATO is the one expanding east towards towards Russia and China.

NATO have being trying to encircle Russia.

Well we are pretty unfriendly not just to gangster state Russia and its nerve agent wielding spies though , we hate all foreigners .

The one where criminals have all the weapons and law abiding citizens have to use that stupid bin to disarm themselves and have no way to protect themselves?

Sounds like russia

Back