Elections United States Presidential Debate Thread: The Final Confrontation

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe taking about himself in the third person. You're not the fucking rock you old piece of shit. Lol

Trump cultists: “this moderator is so unfair. She’s being so mean to Trump!”

Trump himself: “you’re doing a great job.”

Take a cue from your leader and drop the victim complex for one night.

So basically, Trump has no plan

And lol at "180 million people love their health insurance", that's why my private insurance told me they weren't going to pay for my treatment when I was diagnosed with MS, so I had to wait until I got to England to get treatment. Embarrassing.

He's running against Joe Biden

Joe Biden he's running against.

"Joe, you get 2 minutes"

Joe - talks for 2 minutes, then says he still has a few more minutes.

It felt like Joe talked for about 7 minutes straight.

That was based on his repeated claim there would be one in a few weeks, don't make a claim if you don't want to back it up.
Whats he gonna say to the Sheep ".. no vaccine in the near future.. sorry?" He also hints that there is no need for a vaccine.. but he cant really straight come out and say that.. though he should.
She didn't grill Joe on "taking one penny".. She also demanded another ultimatum from Trump.. maybe it was the tax thing. Not too many hard questions for Ol Joe.. surely you can agree on that?

and she just did it again .. ‘10 seconds mr president we have to move on ‘ then lets biden respond again ! lol biased as hell

Joe is starting to resemble Kamala Harris when she was shook debating Pence. He can't keep his composure. This guy wants to be President?

Okay come on buddy, let's not bag on Joe's "composure" in comparison to Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back