Universally Loved Fighters.

Edgar was always one that nobody could really talk trash on. Even Conor barely said much about him when edgar was brought up.

Hard to imagine someone not liking Cub Swanson or Frankie Edgar

Carlos Condit (unless you bring the Diaz fight up)

Matt Brown

Jens Pulver

Great thread. I am very impressed by the amount of names listed that I’d agree, have no haters.

I was beginning to think everyone had an agenda
giphy.gif

"Iron" .... Mike
.... ya know maybe like
"Iron" ... Mick, well that's Irish
"Iron" ... Jose

What's the ...difference... between

two Jewish guys.... and

a fat , Jewish guy, a Jewish hold on, a
a white guy with six dripping pickels,

...there's no lady or transsexual in the statement

hahrk ..uh hh.gGGh.

What's the ...difference... between

two Jewish guys.... and

a fat , Jewish guy, a Jewish hold on, a
a white guy with six dripping pickels,

...there's no lady or transsexual in the statement

hahrk ..uh hh.gGGh.
<28>

Holly Holm

I wouldn't called her 'beloved' but I would not call any fighter universally beloved. I have never seen real criticism of her and everyone seems to acknowledge she is a good fighter. She also took Rondas 0 in 6 minutes, which has held up as one of the best moments in MMA history.

Last edited:
Max Holloway is so universally loved that the world convinced themselves he was robbed when he wasn't. Seriously, everybody loves Max. Fans love him, other fighters love him, the UFC loves him, random celebrities love him, even his opponents love him. Everybody loves him.

Max is a cocky little bitch

Alright, admittedly I was very casual during Frankie's prime so didn't pay attention to anything outside the cage. Seems like a really nice guy now though
I agree he seems like nice guy and has a lot of heart inside the cage the guy has no quit that's why I have become a fan again , I'm also someone who only watches fights but when you come on sites like this you do see threads regarding post fight press conferences etc

Although the detractors may not approve of all of his opponents from the Pride era, I don’t recall anyone specifically disliking Fedor as a person. Even those who may think someone else is a better heavyweight of all-time.

Shogun, Gina Carano, Saku, Igor, Mega Megumi, the japanese guy that qqwas blinded by the POS Gordeau,

welp, if i'm going by sherdog mods,

Bisping is the only fighter who is untouchable,

Any action fighter who gave it all for the fans.

Chris Leben, Chris Lytle, The Chris, etc

Back