Unless Ngannou lands a lucky punch

No such thing as a lucky punch.

That's just preemptive excuse making in the event Gane gets KTFO'ed by the hardest hitter in MMA history.

I favor Gane putting on a striking clinic...Gane also possesses the threat of a takedown between the two of 'em..Francis only n eeds to land a well placed punch to turn things around but this fight heavily favors Gane...any fight for that matter...inluding Stipe...

I favor Gane putting on a striking clinic...Gane also possesses the threat of a takedown between the two of 'em.
I would not be surprized at all if Ngannou tries to wrestle. And I would actually favour him in a wrestling exchange.

Sherdog is so quick to jump on hype trains lol.
Always think someone is invincible.

To early to tell, maybe francis had his way with him in practice, we don't know,

He didn't fear the power of Lewis though.

Gane has proven to be better in 3 and 5 round fights than Francis.

Proven to be better. LOL

He's going the distance against worse opposition.

Shot versions of Hunt and JDS did exactly the same thing that Gane did to Lewis.

This is some of the most obscene hype that I've seen for a fighter, and I actually like Gane.

Proven to be better. LOL

Shot versions of Hunt and JDS did exactly the same thing that Gane did to Lewis.

This is some of the most obscene hype that I've seen for a fighter, and I actually like Gane.
Only 1 of the two of them has been absolutely gassed in the UFC and uses power over technique.

It's not a conclusion on how the fight goes; just how it be.
I like both guys

Stipe has more tools than Gane, established tools. When Francis have Stipe no opportunity to use anything on his tool box, it was only a matter of time before he gets knocked dead. Ganes options are a decision or a late finish if he can make Francis work but I haven’t seen anything from him to suggest he’d pull it off yet.

You forgot the strength factor. Gane can match Ngannou in strength, which 238 lb Miocic wasn't able to do. Gane could clinch/cage fight Ngannou more effectively than most.

Proven to be better. LOL

The shot version of Hunt fought back spasms Lewis for 5 rounds, it was hardly the 'exact same thing'. I don't care what you point was but let's not do that. Use the truth.

Never underestimate experience vs inexperience.

Back