Unlicensed “Security Guard” Shoots and Kills a Man at protests In Denver

The idiocy of American gun culture strikes again.

Put guns in a volatile space and it immeasurably increases the chances of someone using them. 145 lb twigs and 320 lb lard asses don't have to talk or fight it out with their fists because they can just pull out their gun.
That being said, it's hard to argue how most of these shootings aren't justified in this insane system.
Cops use the excuse all the time, "I thought he was reaching for a gun". Why wouldn't this apply to a citizen? It does have some validity to it when everyone is allowed to carry weapons, and you're in environments like this.

A physical attack, or mace could incapacitate you to the point where your attacker could disarm you, or his buddies could jump you, thus allowing you to make the "my life was in danger" argument....so...yeah, it shouldn't be surprising when stupid shit like this happens.
But yea, same shit, different day.
It's entirely conceivable that he gets a lesser charge such as manslaughter instead of murder.

Back home she’d be known as a Grizzly Chicken
1602404100546.png

Another violent leftist. These people can shoot people in the street for no reason, attack teenagers like Rittenhouse, burn down cities, shoot up congress baseball games but somehow white supremacy is the biggest threat this country has ever faced. What a joke
Funny how a leftist last decade shot at several Congress members and the only time it's even mentioned is for gun control

So looks like the dead guy got drawn on, didn't want to back down and look weak so he just unloaded with his mace? Maybe back the fuck off you fat ass. And the shooter didn't want to look weak by getting maced and not responding so he just instantly shoots him in the head?

Bunch of tough guys. 1 about to be buried and 1 likely going to rot in jail.

Yep the distance grew after the slap. Mace guy backed up. Shooter killed him for a slap it looks like

I do like how posts like this don't seem to notice the cloud of mace. So many saying he shot him for a slap... Seems to be skipping an important step in the escalation.

Not saying mace = death sentence but it's very dishonest to leave that part out. He maced a guy pointing his weapon at him. If the victim was Antifa you would 110% be saying fuck around and find out, play stupid games win stupid prizes, don't bring mace to a gun fight, etc.

So looks like the dead guy got drawn on, didn't want to back down and look weak so he just unloaded with his mace? Maybe back the fuck off you fat ass. And the shooter didn't want to look weak by getting maced and not responding so he just instantly shoots him in the head?

Bunch of tough guys. 1 about to be buried and 1 likely going to rot in jail.
Mr mace did back up. Probably should have stayed close, as that was his chance to survive.
Mace vs a gun is stupid, but not many other options there. Hands up, maybe? Would make his death look more like an execution, than it already was

I do like how posts like this don't seem to notice the cloud of mace. So many saying he shot him for a slap... Seems to be skipping an important step in the escalation.

Not saying mace = death sentence but it's very dishonest to leave that part out. He maced a guy pointing his weapon at him. If the victim was Antifa you would 110% be saying fuck around and find out, play stupid games win stupid prizes, don't bring mace to a gun fight, etc.
Depends. Always depends. Many time antifa just attacks random people. You do that and you're asking for trouble. This is less clear cut.
Also it seems that the shooter shot before the mace was released. There's a shell being ejected in a higher resolution pic.

Depends. Always depends. Many time antifa just attacks random people. You do that and you're asking for trouble. This is less clear cut.
Also it seems that the shooter shot before the mace was released. There's a shell being ejected in a higher resolution pic.

That's not true. Watch the video in the OP, it starts at one second into the video.

You hear the mace go off, you see the mace in the air, then you hear the gunshot. The guy clearly fired the mace before the guy with the gun fired.

I still think it's murder, at least on a moral level, because I'm not in favor of the death sentence in a situation like this. But we should at least be honest about what happened. I don't know how the law interprets situations like this.

Man shot, killed during dual protests in Denver; suspect in custody
https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...ring-protests-in-denver-2-suspects-in-custody

Increase the Peace.

That idiot is going to prison, from what i have seen.

RIP

Also, if you a panicky Pete, don't carry a gun.

ironically, look at the top left of the picture.
a poster for voting if i ever saw one
1602422347506.jpg

Wasn't there a similar incident recently in which a man maced another man and was shot during a protest? Can anybody link to that thread? I'm interested to see what that situation was.

Back