- tastes chocolate
- has a lot of calories
- cheap

johnsic said:
Any ideas for a shake like this.

- tastes chocolate
- has a lot of calories
- cheap
I didn't quite mix up the cheapest batch, but I added one for you.

I also added a berry-flavored shake that I made with Diet V8 Splash this morning that was AWESOME.

johnsic said:
Any ideas for a shake like this.

- tastes chocolate
- has a lot of calories
- cheap

N-Large 2??? seems to meet all your requiremets

chocolate milk meets your requirements.

throw in natty Pb and a banana in a blender with it.

Haha, I just did a calc on my weight gainer, Fudgeboy.

That's a shitload of fat! I'm not so sure that's a such a good idea, lol.

Hey, does anyone have a preferred Instant Coffee they use?

I just made Terumo's Cinnamon Mocha for the first time, and I used Folger's Decaffeinated Instant Coffee. The coffee flavor was the only thing wanting in the shake.

I've only used iced coffee in the past, never straight instant powder. I'm not big on coffee, but even I can taste the crapola that is Folgers.

Nobody can answer my question?

You fuckers, I've got one motherfucking question!

Madmick said:
Nobody can answer my question?

You fuckers, I've got one motherfucking question!

lol.. sry mick... i don't drink coffee :icon_chee

Madmick said:

I just made Terumo's Cinnamon Mocha for the first time, and I used Folger's Decaffeinated Instant Coffee. The coffee flavor was the only thing wanting in the shake.

I've only used iced coffee in the past, never straight instant powder. I'm not big on coffee, but even I can taste the crapola that is Folgers.

I don't use Instant coffee. My sister makes a bunch of espresso, and freezes them in ice cube trays. So I just grab a few of those and toss them in. Bit of yogurt and chocolate protien, some milk...and voila.

Hope that helps.

OH ya, heres one, by far the most popular at out gym:

Bahama Mama

12 oz. Pineapple juice
4 frozen Strawberries
Coconut extract (you could use Coconut milk, I'd wager), about a capful.
30 grams VAnilla Protien powder.

People pay for 10 at a time, and we have people who don't even work out that come in once a weeks a grab one.

PWO Mochaccino (Madmick)
12 oz. Skim Milk
4-6 oz. Espresso*
Ice
3 tbsp Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
2 oz. Flavored Syrup (ex. Hazelnut, Almond, Macademia, Chocolate, etc.)
28g Whey Protein Isolate, Cappucino or Chocolate Flavored
1 tbsp Greens+ Energy, Cappucino (Optional)
Directions*:
To make imitation espresso with regular coffee machine, pour 1.5 cups water into machine over 3/4 cups coffee grounds. Once it has gone through, take the coffee and pour it back through the machine a second time. Fill blender with all ingredients, then fill ice to the top of the fluid level. You may add water to balance thickness.
Calories: 548 Carbs= 92g / Protein= 45g / Fat= 0g
Caffeine= 250mg-350mg

Madmick said:

At the risk of sounding like a raging romotrisectual, Nescafe is the best instant coffee around. I use it in my morning shakes.

Disclaimer: I lived in Cyprus (off the coast of Turkey) for 2 years and they only had two choices for coffee, the local mud-at-the-bottom type (which I actually started to like) or Nescafe instant. My fondness for instant was a product of survival. Flame me not.

bacon said:
At the risk of sounding like a raging romotrisectual, Nescafe is the best instant coffee around. I use it in my morning shakes.

Disclaimer: I lived in Cyprus (off the coast of Turkey) for 2 years and they only had two choices for coffee, the local mud-at-the-bottom type (which I actually started to like) or Nescafe instant. My fondness for instant was a product of survival. Flame me not.
Aha! Very good.

Thank you, sir.

No, thank you for this thread.

I was just messing around with my breakfast and this is fucking tasty:

10oz Skim Milk
70g Blueberries
70g Strawberries
1/2 Cup Oatmeal
1 scoop ON Delicious Strawberry

blend
drink
pwn

Fucking. Tasty.

I am ganna bust out the recipe for my hash protein powder shake a made a while back...

Great thread, since this has a lot of recipes, anyone have some of the recipes of smoothie king or frulatis?

rude2683 said:
Great thread, since this has a lot of recipes, anyone have some of the recipes of smoothie king or frulatis?
If they're anything like every other corporate chain, the stuff that sets them apart comes in packages the employees don't know the contents of.

For example, I could tell you the recipe for Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits up to the point that I drop a 16 oz. package (Top Ramen style) into the bowl. But it's that shit that makes those biscuits so un-freaking-believably addictive.

Back