News UPDATE: Joseph Benavidez Releases Statement on his retirement from MMA

Best fighter to never win a title in any organization. Was the number one contender for years across two different divisions. Much respect.

Punctuated his career in the worst way possible but it was in any case a successful one by most measures.
Congrats, Joe!

One of the best to never win it. I hope he enjoys life after fighting. Dude has money, and Megan can be his sugar mama if he needs her to be. Dude has it good.

One of the best to never win it. I hope he enjoys life after fighting. Dude has money, and Megan can be his sugar mama if he needs her to be. Dude has it good.
Money? You think they paid that 5’1 guy a lot of money when they are stone-walling Ngannou.

Olivi is an attention seeker. He probably massages her feet after getting beat up by Figgy.

Because i know female nature, women never stay with guys they consider "failures"
They have been together for a decade at this point when he was nothing & has failed time & time to capture gold. She stuck with him through it all. I've met both Megan and Joe countless of times throughout the years, they both are good peoples and their relationship is genuine from what I could gather in those interactions I've had with them.

Maybe the only reason you believe you know female nature is because you, yourself is a failure and has had women who never stayed and left. Don't project that
onto others.

This entire thread really seems like a bunch jealous folks who can't fathom two people actually happy in a relationship.

Edit: Good on Joe, had a good a career and know when it's time to hang it up. Hopefully he flourishes in whatever avenue he chooses next.

He goes down with Chael as the #1 bridesmaid of his weight. The Vegeta of his weight class if you will. At least he had a legit win over Cejudo, made lots of $, and his wife is hotter than 90% of women any of us will ever sniff. He has a good life lol

second thread I've seen on this, but he's still at #5 on UFC site as of just a minute ago.
Smart-Select-20210915-151409-Chrome.jpg
UFC’s site is a bit slow they kept Khabib in the rankings despite his retirement.

I still have not forgiven Joe B for what he did to Miguel Torres.

With that said, respect to the man. Great career. Bagged Megan Olivi, so Champion in my eyes.

They have been together for a decade at this point when he was nothing & has failed time & time to capture gold. She stuck with him through it all. I've met both Megan and Joe countless of times throughout the years, they both are good peoples and their relationship is genuine from what I could gather in those interactions I've had with them.

Maybe the only reason you believe you know female nature is because you, yourself is a failure and has had women who never stayed and left. Don't project that
onto others.

This entire thread really seems like a bunch jealous folks who can't fathom two people actually happy in a relationship.

Edit: Good on Joe, had a good a career and know when it's time to hang it up. Hopefully he flourishes in whatever avenue he chooses next.
Cool story bro except what makes it pointless is "

onto others.

Cool story bro except what makes your post pointless is:

"Maybe the only reason you believe you know female nature is because you, yourself is a failure and has had women who never stayed and left. Don't project that
onto others."

Followed by " They have been together for a decade at this point when he was nothing & has failed time & time to capture gold. She stuck with him through it all."

Logic isnt your strong side is it?

Hespect.

I think it’s a good time for him to retire. Hope he’s in good health and can enjoy his life after fighting.

This is the right choice. He was a great fighter in his prime but he looked utterly washed in his fights against Fig, and he looked awful against Askarov. Peak Joe B is without a doubt one of the top 50 MMA fighters of all time. His grappling was so good (wrestling, scrambles, subs) and his striking under Bang was nice.

He goes down with Chael as the #1 bridesmaid of his weight. The Vegeta of his weight class if you will. At least he had a legit win over Cejudo, made lots of $, and his wife is hotter than 90% of women any of us will ever sniff. He has a good life lol
<WellThere>

Back