News [UPDATE] Khamzat Chimaev Vs. Kamaru Usman Now OFFICIAL for UFC 294. Costa Out of Fight.

"He beat one of the greatest fighters in Usman. The kid is absolutely a stud. How can you not give him a title shot after that performance? Dricus? Oh yes, we have plans for Dricus. I think Dricus vs Vettori makes a lot of sense. We're gonna do that fight."

522_CM_Punk.0.jpg

THis is a better fight than Chimaev vs Costa imo, I truly think Chimaev would've demolished Costa who isn't a serious person. That said, Usman is a little too old and broken down at this point. Chimaev via KO.

Better fight than Costa but I hate any big fight on short notice. At least Usman is a wrestler by trade so he should be prepared there.

busted knees? So why doesn’t he just retire then.
He’s had the busted knees excuse his entire career lol. It’s like no other fighter has ever been injured before. It’s his meniscus, I’ve got no meniscus left from all my injuries it’s not uncommon or that bad really. Nothing like serious acl or mcl injuries, which I’ve also had.

Wasn't Usman supposed to fight Belal? Was that never confirmed or is cancelling one main event to prop up 294 not enough for the morons running the UFC?

Khamzat fetish for smaller men continues.

Back