Media *UPDATE* New VENUM shorts and fight gear video released!

Unsure how this is any apparent improvement on the Reebok apparel in terms of aesthetics. UFC obviously demanded something safe and neutral because they’re boring cunts who, like most cooperate entities, want to diminish most individualism.

Don't know about you guys but those shorts look way better than this shit IMO. They're not great but they're better at least. People will get used to them.

EyPTRFQXIAE_eNx

They all look depressed :(

And I agree, at least they have better design compared to these. Not great, but better.

I've seen them do good work before...clearly the UFC were looking for something as generic as possible.

Don't know about you guys but those shorts look way better than this shit IMO. They're not great but they're better at least. People will get used to them.

EyPTRFQXIAE_eNx

LOL Those Reebok-kits are so bad that Rory and Khabib dream of being somewhere else.

Just like an Ostrich puts his head down in the sand , they try to become invisible.

I like the t-shirt tho
I don't mind it, I think we'll all forget after like 1 or 2 events anyway... For me it's gone from a 5.9/10 to a 6/10.

200.gif

If Thug Nasty gets new Camo Shorts though I NEED TO SEE THEM ASAP!<MikeP1>

MMA DNA?? Fucking cringe. And not in the funny Cejudo way. Just another way for outsiders to make fun or mock the sport SMH. It's just a step above adding skulls and flames.

If only they let fighters have some sort of creative control, it would be great. Look at how awesome KZ's VENUM shorts back then.

venum-korean-zombie-shorts-white-640x346.jpg

venum-korean-zombie-fight-shorts.jpg

Unsure how this is any apparent improvement on the Reebok apparel in terms of aesthetics. UFC obviously demanded something safe and neutral because they’re boring cunts who, like most cooperate entities, want to diminish most individualism.

One of the biggest appeals and greatest things about PRIDE was the larger than life personalities. It was essentially real pro wrestling with Fedor and the Russian cyborg gimmick for example. Now I watch the UFC these days and everyone just feels like they came directly from the create a fighter in the ufc games.

What about grappler trunks? Honestly, they were bad for fighter pay but Reeboks trunks were actually good.

Does it always say MMA DNA? or ...

Same as what Ortega is wearing right
EwH18aqXMAA58Qh.jpeg
MMA DNA is the name of that MMA journo's website. It's just the placeholder name he used to show how the shorts are customizable with a name.

No better or worse than the Reebok ones IMO.

But I just can't figure out why, in an industry where you want guys to stand out as individuals, we want everyone wearing the same shit and looking the same.

why are those white looking arrows pointing to fighters crotch and ass crack?

thats the best design they could come up with?

is ufc targeting the gay demographic with those shorts?

Back