News Update on Kharitonov's balls

SRN

SOCRATEEEES
@Silver
Reaction score

I'm 99% sure he meant haematoma, not hemorrhoid, at least that was the word used by Russian media but anyway, I guess a hemorrhoid could happen due to bruising and swelling? I'm not sure.

Best wishes to Khariton, we all understand how fucking awful he must feel right now. Brutal stuff!

That was a bummer...was really excited for the fight too

I think it gave him a hemroid and Whitaker got another hernia from watching it

WHAT THE FUCK

How you kick a guy in the balls so hard a hemorrhoid forms!!??! :eek::eek:

Rub some preparation H on it and fight Mitrione tonight.

Lol go on IG and all the keyboard tough guys saying he was faking and should’ve kept fighting. Yeah like Sergei Kharitonov just trained 3 months to show up and fake a groin injury so he could get out of the fight. Smh mma fans are the worst.

Yeah I give him much more of a pass than Whittaker who I'm sure knew he was going to pull out the whole time

Mitrione found a way out ASAP.

Can't blame him. Kharitonov could be the best Heavyweight fighter today.

Where’s that dipshit @Shenti claiming it was a light push on the groin?

Where’s that dipshit @Shenti claiming it was a light push on the groin?

Sounds like a bullshit injury to me. I dont even think it's possible to get a hematoma from such a light kick.

Dude took q way out for a quick check. Stop trying to make the entire male gender look bad.

The very second a female does some of this scummy shit then I will shut up bro. I've already seen them get racked in mma bouts now we just need to see one take a light vulva tap and then act like she got.shot or something until they stop the fight. Until that happens bro, men that pull shit like this will continue to blemish the entire male gender

Mitrione is a giant athlete, even a small, light kick to the balls would probably put most of us in the hospital.

Mitrione is a giant athlete, even a small, light kick to the balls would probably put most of us in the hospital.
Exactly. Sherdog has gone full retard in thinking Sergei was milking it and could have continued. Sergei fought thru a dislocated shoulder while receiving knees to the head from a roided up ubereem in pride and still didnt quit for fuck sakes

Actually this is a good thing for him. More people will know who he is now.

I feel really bad for Minakov tonight. Kongo is going to feel like he has to out do Mitrione's nut shot to reclaim his dick kicking crown. They might have to surgically pull his boys back down after the fight tonight.

Sounds like a bullshit injury to me. I dont even think it's possible to get a hematoma from such a light kick.

Dude took q way out for a quick check. Stop trying to make the entire male gender look bad.

The very second a female does some of this scummy shit then I will shut up bro. I've already seen them get racked in mma bouts now we just need to see one take a light vulva tap and then act like she got.shot or something until they stop the fight. Until that happens bro, men that pull shit like this will continue to blemish the entire male gender

You know what shenti, ill give it to you

With all the flaming and bashing going on it — you don’t get discouraged one bit and keep on moving forward with your stupidly

You again...
Have you ever been kicked in the balls?! How about by a 270 pound dude?! If a nut is even partially under the edge of the cup, there can be a permanent injury. I wish you were trolling and not an absolute retard.

Sergei was in absolute agony. Use your eyes, if your brain isn't working

You know what shenti, ill give it to you

With all the flaming and bashing going on it — you don’t get discouraged one bit and keep on moving forward with your stupidly

Yeah I'm pretty cool I guess

You again...
Have you ever been kicked in the balls?! How about by a 270 pound dude?! If a nut is even partially under the edge of the cup, there can be a permanent injury. I wish you were trolling and not an absolute retard.

Sergei was in absolute agony. Use your eyes, if your brain isn't working

Bro it was literally the first strike of the fight and it was a light tap with the soft part of the foot

use YOUR eyes, use YOUR brain—sergei saw an out and fucking TOOK it my man swallow the gosh damned red pill already

Great act by Sergei. He’s really following thru with it going back to the hospital just to keep idiots like you from thinking he’s a pussy.

Sounds like Meathead is also a pain in the ass

LoL. Are there actually people claiming Sergei was faking? How are MMA fans this fucking stupid?

Back