UPDATE!: Pettis declined as he asked for higher pay; Felder gets the spot but NYSAC doesnt allow him

Call me crazy but it's perfectly understandable why someone would want a little more money to take a title fight on 36 hours notice.

Chris Weidman calling people out on Twitter to try to fill in for the main spot, what a circus lol

Khabib should just fight on another card and 2 gazelles from the 500 fighter roster should step up and save the card

Wow just wow. I'm not surprised, just scrap the card, scrap tony, scrap khabib scrap the whole cock sucking division fuck mma done being a fan it' the worst sport on earth to be a fan of only sport where things fall through multiples times a week on the regular

You sound like a woman.

I was gonna order, now I'm not. Meh.

Any updates on Karyn Bryant’s heart???
I hope she is OK

BS. They should pay him for saving the card. You can either have a great fight or you can have no fight. SMH.

What will Felder pull out for:

A: Slip and fall and injure knee
B: Not make weight
C: Get attacked by mysterious red panty night champion
D: Ask for more money
E: Doctor says can't fight
F: Failed drugs test
G: Other
Lol. I never would’ve guessed:

G - other - commission blocks the fight because of “rankings”

Why didn't they give it to Felder?
Nobody minded Cummins fighting DC on about 1 weeks notice and he was 4-0 and not even a UFC fighter. Lee was ranked, what, when he fogut for the interim title? Let the lad go, he can handle himself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back