UPDATE: Tea Party (Fiscal Conservative Activism) Is Officially Dead.

It was a movement based on hurt feelings over a black president masqaurading as a movement based principled conservatism. Predictably, it's been absorbed by Trumpsterism with little resistance and now Tea Partiers can take a few years off pretending to care about deficits or big government and focus on mindless tribalism which has always been their real passion.

Given the complete Republican control of federal government... and the result is a massive, budget-busting spending bill... I mean, is this the fat lady moment for the tea party?

Ann Coulter Seems to think so:

DZAHUDXU8AAz56w.png

Certainly seems like it is you go by Breitbart comments (by the way, Breitbart has remained pretty solidly with TRUMP through everything, even the Bannon firing-- this is by far the most criticism he's gotten):

Joseph Arthur Tweedie ✓ᴾʳᵒ ²ᴬ3 hours ago
Give Trump Hell email him I am disgusted
tell him he will lose big time Novemeber
Your supporters will not come out to vote
Tell him his has been made a fool by Ryan and the dems
https://www.whitehouse.gov/...

Enough Already
Joseph3 hours ago
Also contact his campaign and tell them to shut it down before they waste any more money.

ricocat1 Enough Already3 hours ago
Let Trump waste money but MAGA is finished, President Trump has officially become a RINO Demlican. I will support any Conservative against Trump in 2020.

Independent yet still deplorab
ricocat13 hours ago
Oh, but he pinky promised not to do it again! That just has to count for something, right?

The man is a efking moron to the core.... I hope whatever he had to trade for this monstrosity was worth it to him. How sickening is it that a man who had the opportunity to become the greatest president in at least a generation just efked it all up for LITERALLY NOTHING.

Enough Already
Independent yet still deplorab3 hours ago
Exactly and used military funding as an excuse. When we already spend twice as much as the next 7 countries combined and haven't really won a war since WWII.

Roland_Deschain_Gunslinger NotYou3 hours ago
I was really hoping that Trump would turn out to be something more than the New York liberal I always thought he was. I was wrong. Trump just destroyed any chance of "MAGA," impeach away - we don't need three years of lame-duck destruction.

Steelman Roland_Deschain_Gunslinger3 hours ago
The way I see it.........if you're spending billions and billions to upgrade your military, then it must be for a reason.

Unless you plan on using it to full capacity, why bother with all the upgrades and super-expensive improvements ??

Uh-OH !! Along comes John Bolton.......... !!

When you start seeing stuff like this circulating on "conservative" sites:

DY_ZbKVVoAA1QYM.jpg

who cares?

Given the complete Republican control of federal government... and the result is a massive, budget-busting spending bill... I mean, is this the fat lady moment for the tea party?

Ann Coulter Seems to think so:

DZAHUDXU8AAz56w.png

Certainly seems like it is you go by Breitbart comments (by the way, Breitbart has remained pretty solidly with TRUMP through everything, even the Bannon firing-- this is by far the most criticism he's gotten):

Joseph Arthur Tweedie ✓ᴾʳᵒ ²ᴬ3 hours ago
Give Trump Hell email him I am disgusted
tell him he will lose big time Novemeber
Your supporters will not come out to vote
Tell him his has been made a fool by Ryan and the dems
https://www.whitehouse.gov/...

Enough Already
Joseph3 hours ago
Also contact his campaign and tell them to shut it down before they waste any more money.

ricocat1 Enough Already3 hours ago
Let Trump waste money but MAGA is finished, President Trump has officially become a RINO Demlican. I will support any Conservative against Trump in 2020.

Independent yet still deplorab
ricocat13 hours ago
Oh, but he pinky promised not to do it again! That just has to count for something, right?

The man is a efking moron to the core.... I hope whatever he had to trade for this monstrosity was worth it to him. How sickening is it that a man who had the opportunity to become the greatest president in at least a generation just efked it all up for LITERALLY NOTHING.

Enough Already
Independent yet still deplorab3 hours ago
Exactly and used military funding as an excuse. When we already spend twice as much as the next 7 countries combined and haven't really won a war since WWII.

Roland_Deschain_Gunslinger NotYou3 hours ago
I was really hoping that Trump would turn out to be something more than the New York liberal I always thought he was. I was wrong. Trump just destroyed any chance of "MAGA," impeach away - we don't need three years of lame-duck destruction.

Steelman Roland_Deschain_Gunslinger3 hours ago
The way I see it.........if you're spending billions and billions to upgrade your military, then it must be for a reason.

Unless you plan on using it to full capacity, why bother with all the upgrades and super-expensive improvements ??

Uh-OH !! Along comes John Bolton.......... !!

When you start seeing stuff like this circulating on "conservative" sites:

DY_ZbKVVoAA1QYM.jpg

do you have a job?

Trump going back on his campaign promises and screwing his base over... Im just utterly shocked...

The Tea Party was being co-opted from the moment of its inception. The Trump movement was different than the Tea Party, though there was overlap. During the campaign, Trump promoted ideas like infrastructure spending and trade protectionism. The Tea Party was about "taxed enough already" the Trump movement was about "America First".
Exactly, just like Al Queda turned into ISIS.
do you have a job?
Do you? Out of parents basement yet?

eh i know how to handle sherdogggies. Its within my skillset
I wish I knew how to dredge up old posts, the one where you were whining like a bitch about being unemployed, living in a basement, and getting hassled by family for being a total loser.

eh i know how to handle sherdogggies. Its within my skillset

I'm glad you have that particular skill set. It seems my only skill set tonight is shit posting:(.

I wish I knew how to dredge up old posts, the one where you were whining like a bitch about being unemployed, living in a basement, and getting hassled by family for being a total loser.

I have spent the last week posting hundreds of dollars of legos to my ebay account, refinishing furniture for my craigslist account, applying for jobs online and in person, going to job interviews, gonna go volunteer at a animal shelter tomorrow,

im so tired

And my mom yelled at me today and said "whats wrong with you, why dont you go do something."

Yea i still live in my parents basement

The sher remembers

Yeah it’s at least been completely marginalized. This bill was everything that’s wrong with American politics from either side when they are in power. Trump had an opportunity to set himself apart...he should have spent days listing all the ridiculous line items and then burned it on live feed.

No idea what his angle is here. What is in it for him?

Back