Uriah Hall/Mayhem Miller Scuffle Video

no wonder you don't see hitting women and calling people racial slurs as a big deal...

But its cool for you to characterize people using stereotypes.

In fact, I just believe in minding my own business.

I'm a white guy who grew up in Detroit attending Detroit public schools. Talk about racial minorities, I was the only white kid in every class I until eighth or ninth grade. The level of tolerance of teachers and school administrators for anti-white slurs was disgusting. If racial slurs are wrong, then they are all wrong.

That being said, someone calling you names, even offensive names, doesn't warrant a violent response. It happens, but it's important to note that it's wrong when it happens. The standard should also be much higher when it comes to trained fighters losing their tempers over someone's childish antics.

Yeeah, but I wanted to see Miller get punched. :)

Oh, make no mistake, so did I.

That's a pretty good post. I was trying to invent some line of thinking to justify it.. Like.. "Miller wouldn't learn a lesson any other way" ... but that's BS.

You're right, Hall really shouldn't have done what he did, but tbh, this makes me like more him than I previously did.

Dont get what all the fuss is about. Looks like this Hall guy said something to Mayhem first and Mayhem chose the wrong words to respond with, then the guy tried to punch him for it but failed. No fucken biggie let em handle it inside a cage/ring.

gillygilly said "I don't get why people have to take such extreme positions on it."

Heh...that was a fair observation but it just made me laugh. It seems like anything on the internet just by nature of being on the internet, makes it immediately polarizing! I almost never see people meet int he middle and see both sides of an issue. Sherdogg is kind of like a microcosm of Congress and with the extremists driving the positions all the time! Anybody trying to be moderate or reasonable normally gets attacked! LOL, gotta just laugh sometimes!

ha! true enough.

well, hall had the right to punch him in my opinion.

anyway the big news here is that mayhem needs some serious help.

I wonder how that whole thing started. Not too big on Mayhem yelling "fuck you, bitch (n-word)" either way.

Back