Social Urijah Faber is anti-vax wtf

Regardless I don't give a shit about measles or getting vaccinated for them.

It's one thing I don't worry about. Nor will I worry about measles.

and yet you are here posting... trying to prove some point and or troll? lmao

and yet you are here posting... trying to prove some point and or troll? lmao

If u look back a few pages Youll see the main point of me posting here.

U people can run and scream about measles but I won't nor do I care about it.

Regardless I don't give a shit about measles or getting vaccinated for them.

It's one thing I don't worry about. Nor will I worry about measles.

Ok like I keep saying over and over, just be aware that if they aren't vaccinated, your child is putting other children with compromised immune systems at serious risk. You can keep ignoring them all you want, but children with weak immune systems that are at a hjgher risk DO exist. The elderly are at increased risk as well. Vaccines are NOT just for healthy people.

Ok like I keep saying over and over, just be aware that if they aren't vaccinated, your child is putting other children with compromised immune systems at serious risk. You can keep ignoring them all you want, but children with weak immune systems that are at a hjgher risk DO exist. The elderly are at increased risk as well. Vaccines are NOT just for healthy people.

I don't have kids but I wouldn't get them vaccinated for measles. Other diseases I would but not measles.

U have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than u do contracting and dying from measles in the states.

I don't have kids but I wouldn't get them vaccinated for measles. Other diseases I would but not measles.

U have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than u do contracting and dying from measles in the states.

You are being super dense itt man. The reason people don't contract it is vaccines. The reason people don't die from it is healthy immune systems. Not everyone has a strong immune system, particularly sickly children and the elderly. What about that are you not getting? Seriously.

That's true, but true because of high vaccination rates for measles. If there was a vaccine against lightning strikes with a nil chance for adverse effects (like measles) , people would use that too.

Really you would just be talking advantage of everyone else's herd immunity. Death isn't the only serious complication with measles, there's also hearing loss and brain damage that occur more commonly. Why not at least save your kid a week of misery with a harmless shot?

Vaccination rates or not. People are not dying from measles in the states even when hey get the disease.

It's just not happening. Being vaccinated has nothing to do with te people getting it but not dying.

In a modern country with state of the art medicine people are not dying from this even when they get it. Sorry but like I said I don't care about measles nor will I care either.

Ok well your opinion is pretty ignorant. You're welcome to it but don't expect anyone to respect it.

Vaccination rates or not. People are not dying from measles in the states even when hey get the disease.

It's just not happening. Being vaccinated has nothing to do with te people getting it but not dying.

In a modern country with state of the art medicine people are not dying from this even when they get it. Sorry but like I said I don't care about measles nor will I care either.

then stop posting... but then you wouldn't be getting the necessary attention you are seeking with your line of posting

Ok well your opinion is pretty ignorant. You're welcome to it but don't expect anyone to respect it.

It's not an opinion that there is no epidemic in America from measles even if they contract it and aren't vaccinated.

That's a fact not an opinion.

then stop posting... but then you wouldn't be getting the necessary attention you are seeking with your line of posting

I clearly stared many times over in this thread i'm not anti vaccination I'm hesitant about the growing list of vaccinations our children are getting. And I'm curious if in 5-10 more years the list will be doubled from the size it is now.

And no, i won't stop posting because u asked me to. What r u the Fn thought police.

It's not an opinion that there is no epidemic in America from measles even if they contract it and aren't vaccinated.

That's a fact not an opinion.

Who the fuck said anything about an epidemic? Can you read or not? You. Are. Putting. Frail. People. At. Risk. Goddamn how many times does it need to be repeated before you absorb it?!?!

I don't quite understand. The quote I posted clearly states an area lacking in the research, in one of the MOST researched vaccines to boot! The quote you posted, in part, makes an unsubstaniated claim, at least according to the Cochrane Review.

As for finding official organizations that state the opposite, I am not quite sure what you are looking for? Besides the last sentence (due primarily to under-reporting and inadequate research design), I would pretty much agree with your quote.

What I'm looking for are a large group of experts that agree with you, like I said in the past 1, 10 or 100 experts could be wrong but the larger the group the more accurate their findings. Your view is in the deep minority.

If you do ANY research into medical science and vaccines you may be shocked out what sort of conflicts exist. I mean, would you have full faith in Phillip Morris' research on the effects of smoking?

I too believe that most of these people are decent, you misunderstood my point and apparently didn't read the article. There are MANY reasons that research is found to be erroneous and bias can often be unconscious.

I can't speak to your particular friends, however, many medical professionals are also layman when it comes to vaccination and simply repeat what they are taught... at least in my experience.

I'm sure there are conflicts as with any field. When you say medical field I'd agree with you but MD's are certainly not laymen in the field of immunology to my knowledge.

Data = number of vaccine adverse events, epidemiology of diseases, etc. Pretty much basic stuff. You seem like an intelligent person, claiming ignorance doesn't cut it in my book.

Besides, you can also read research findings, such as the Cochrane Collaboration study I quoted from to supplement your understanding if you want.

Fair enough, I'll read these again and pass them on if need be.

And they are in the extreme minority

I am not sure why you continue to retreat to "I can't look at the science..." You say that you are skeptical, but then refuse to look at the evidence, instead remaining fully reliant on approved medical authorities?

"Science," to me, is simply the study of available information. There is certainly information available that allows you to make nuanced deicisions without relying blindly on the majority or consensus. I know it is uncomfortable, believe me I know, and I can't really blame you for choosing to believe the consensus I guess.

Regardless, it seems we should probably wrap this up. I don't want to come off as a jerk and I realize that I am trending that way.

It was a pleasure discussing these issues with you, I appreciate your openness to discussion without the usual vitriol.

I said look and analyse the data not the science... l do not have the education or training to do this when it comes to immunology and neither do you.

It was a pleasure debating with you as well and you never came off as a Jerk, to me at least. Thank you.

So if in5 years time they tell u ur kid needs 50 vaccinations u just blindly agree to that.

I mean it's not like us and our parents needed all that shit. And they all lived good lives.

Like I said I'm not anti vaccination but I do question the rising number and who is becoming billionaires from all of it.

Didn't I just answer that? Yes, if the overwhelming majority of medical professionals along with the medical governing bodies deemed it necessary than yes I would. I trust their expertise because I am a layman in the field. Just like you trust the expertise of civil engineers whenever you enter a building. Also I have seen the conviction in the Dr's who vaccinate their own children as soon as they can; that speaks louder than anything that I have read.

http://www.naturalnews.com/050038_S...ee_medical_experiments_African-Americans.html

"I am a Senior Scientist with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, where I have worked since 1998," wrote Dr. Thompson in a now-famous public confession. "I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics. The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism."

The govt likes to cover upthis type of info about vaccines.

Back