Social US colleges having problems with low enrollment rates

I'm a senior engineer for an aerospace company 5 years out of college. The loans are still crippling and very much preventing living comfortably

You sound like some libruhl who wants everything handed to you bawgahd!!

Probably because student debt is insane and the job market is so uncertain.

So government giving/backing loans that led to all these colleges popping up has nothing to do with the explosion in people going and driving up costs

Its more like the government not making uni tax-subsidized and free like in first-world countries and allowing the mountebank class to introduce cronyist market elements has made people who run those colleges want to live like mini-kings off the back of their customers.

Who could have predicted this?????!!!!

Shits expensive as fuck and most degrees aren’t guaranteed to help you land a job after you graduate.

Mocking education? Isnt that what youre doing with your 'everyone is a libruhl arts degree barista'? I mocked you in the environmental thread because you said that your engineering degree made you an expert on environmental studies.

Its your right-wing morans who mock education by claiming everyone who goes to school is going for a libruhl arts degree except for, of course, the studly right-wingers who are all rocket scientists. Nice fantasy you have going there.

Also, theres a lot of recent reports saying the latest college graduates are lacking in the 'soft skills' librul arts degrees refine. So you guys mocking those degrees makes you look more like morans.
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

lol, wrong on every point

<45><45><45>

So government giving/backing loans that led to all these colleges popping up has nothing to do with the explosion in people going and driving up costs
Again...not what I said.

With the exception of private for profit colleges - government backed student loans are not a large driver in the increase of tuition costs. There are several more impactful decisions behind those rising costs, the biggest one probably being the reduction in state funding.

So, not "nothing to do with" just not significant.

Again...not what I said.

With the exception of private for profit colleges - government backed student loans are not a large driver in the increase of tuition costs. There are several more impactful decisions behind those rising costs, the biggest one probably being the reduction in state funding.

So, not "nothing to do with" just not significant.
I’d like to see the methodology of the study you’re referencing. Those state universities still compete with for profits. I’m any case though, community college is perfectly cheap still

Good.

They can lower tuition, and cut liberal arts nonsense.

I think two reasons. People are starting to doubt their job prospects upon graduating college and this is a Liberal Arts school, which makes it a hundred times worse.

I brought up selective because Chinese and Asian people in general people put a HUGE emphasis on grades in schools and the school in the video has Chinese prospect buyers. They forego the arts for hardcore memorization and hard science skills.

What's the problem with liberal arts? You have to choose to sign up for those classes dont you? Should people not be allowed to learn about liberal arts?

Gee I wonder if its because most Murkans have to go in debt for 300k just to get educated and improve society.

Nah im sure it has nothing to do with that.
I've been noticing lately that some people from other countries call us Americans "burgers"

I dont know if that's a big thing out there, but I think it's hilarious <Lmaoo>

Back