Elections US Election Day PBP Thread

Who did you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheFabulousNew

"Ok but for who?"

I'd post a picture, but I can't because of new account restrictions.

It claims 50.7% (2,366,242) for Trump, 48.1% (2,248,032) for Biden, with 99.4% in.

I don't know if I trust it. I don't see anyone else reporting this. I've also seen a few sources drop their % reporting before. Seems like someone jumped the gun.

I live a mile outside NYC lol

As a white guy who has primarily dated latinas, trumps daughter and wife are in a different league compared to aoc. She’s a horse face with above average tits.

Trump's tweet is such an absolute disgrace and can send down a country into civil war. Have your legal challenges alright, but questioning the legitimacy of the election on election night and vowing 'we will never letzten them do it', oooh boy banana republic dictator level.

Makes the sex even hotter.

You can fuck the liberalism out of her.

As a liberal, I'd gladly baptize Tomi Lahren into supporting universal healthcare.
zs0r5.jpg

So it’s likely Trump wins right?
Odds makers have him at 67% and climbing. He definitely has the more likely pathways now. Michigan seems to be a lock. That means he only needs one of AZ, WI, or PA. All will be tight, but his odds of winning one are good.

Trump is saying he wants all voting counts to stop, to be declared winner, and that he is won and will fight it in the Supreme Court. FFS. Just wait a few hours, you might actually win without further disgracing the country. Fuck this guy.

AOC attractive? Are ya'll high or something?

Well there have been posters here who called Sarah Huckabee Sanders attractive.

So let's just say its objective. Full disclosure I would take AOC to pound town.

Not necessarily rooting for Biden but its like they are behind on everything Trump has gained and they are offering zero insight.
Not really anything to give insight into. Don't understand how the media can make such a show out of this crap. The votes are in, tally them, and whoever won, won. Not like we're playing RISK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back