Elections US Election day(s) PBP days 2, 3 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
They sent the poll watchers home, then kept counting through the night with zero oversight, as torrents of strangers entered with unchecked containers. This is a banana republic.
Yeah, honestly without an audit of those votes, there is no way to expect people to trust that

That's probably the case. Especially since it'd all the Philly votes being counted now. It'll give Biden Pennsylvania
He was leaning really heavy on Trump not over performing very much and Biden consistently doing better than Clinton in almost all places. I mean joe is taking Philly county by 80%. That's a mean margin even for such a stronghold. But in the places that he's lost, he's got a lot of losses at significantly better margins than Clinton did.

There needs to be investigations carried out. No way should they hand over the presidency when an election reeks this badly.

4:00 am yesterday 130, 000 voted dropped of in Detroit polling station all for Biden, Poll watchers not being allowed in, etc.

How would you even come to that specific number at that specific time? Any actual source except for twitter or Karens?

How would you even come to that specific number at that specific time? Any actual source except for twitter or Karens?
You said no one was going to watch, so I summarized.

This entire thing has evolved into what could be the biggest shit show ever for a presidential election. I think it was @Lead I remarked too before the election that allowing this volume of mail ins and then counting for days or weeks after the election would devolve into something bad and that no matter the result, many will never accept it as a true result. Its a bad situation.

Problem is, it was obvious this was going to devolve into a shitshow - which makes having committed to such a silly course look like intentional sabotage.
And it's looked that way for months.

There needs to be investigations carried out. No way should they hand over the presidency when an election reeks this badly.
And yet if it was reversed exactly, we wouldn't be hearing a peep from you

why can't dudes accept that people hated the F out of Trump and that 50-50 was wholly possible?

certainly wasn't one of those thinking Biden had any sort of lead in the polls leading up to this I knew this was going to happen

I'm loving this whole drama. Usually in Ireland watching US presidential elections, we go to bed at night and the result is there in the morning. It's fun to watch it develop live and see how all the states break down etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back