Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 4+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you like me to mash up some peas for ya? Warm a sippy cup?
Before you get to my diaper, the west coast is on fire. Let's see to that first. It seems a little more important.

I'm glad we have a candidate who is for fracking and against the green new deal, so that these issues and my diaper are addressed.

da21f9b2fc6561f9bfc05539acae00a6aa-west-coast-fires.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

Yea, it's better your way. To bend over backwards for the people who have screwed you over your entire life. Biden is not on your side.

Grow a set.

https://peoplesparty.org/organize/

Why do you keep talking to me as if I think Biden is some great guy that is going to change the world? I'm not a moderate.
I know who he is, I have not drunken any Kool-aid. My contention is that to what ever degree, he will do better than Trump ever could. I will take 10% of something over -30%. You keep talking as if there was a viable 3rd option.

I was seriously asking you, what is YOUR way? Just keep posting up Jimmy Dore clips? We don't have a parliamentary system. I'm all for it, but a 3rd party will take a lot of time and money to build. We are making some progress, and I have faith in people like Nina Turner, AOC, and Talib to make noise and to continue to build. It isn't going to happen over night, but more progressives are getting elected.

Why do you keep talking to me as if I think Biden is some great guy that is going to change the world? I'm not a moderate.
I know who he is, I have not drunken any Kool-aid. My contention is that to what ever degree, he will do better than Trump ever could. I will take 10% of something over -30%. You keep talking as if there was a viable 3rd option.

I was seriously asking you, what is YOUR way? Just keep posting up Jimmy Dore clips? We don't have a parliamentary system. I'm all for it, but a 3rd party will take a lot of time and money to build. We are making some progress, and I have faith in people like Nina Turner, AOC, and Talib to make noise and to continue to build. It isn't going to happen over night, but more progressives are getting elected.
Join the movement for a people's party. I have been messaging Nick Brana for months.

Join the movement for a people's party. I have been messaging Nick Brana for months.
And how does the people's party get power?
How do you get other people to join you, hear your message, and want to enact the same kind of change that you want when you can't even be understanding of people that already do agree with you?

There is a very important strategic part to this that you are completely dismissive of.
Which is why I find guys like Dore so irritating. There is a political game that people like Sanders and AOC have to play. That loudmouthed snarky shit that guys like Dore and Cenk do works with people that already agree with them. It isn't bringing anyone new in.
You have to meet people where they are. You can not force them to agree with you. And just shitting on everything that doesn't perfectly align with your morals and goals gurantees you nothing will happen.

And how does the people's party get power?
How do you get other people to join you, hear your message, and want to enact the same kind of change that you want when you can't even be understanding of people that already do agree with you?

There is a very important strategic part to this that you are completely dismissive of.
Which is why I find guys like Dore so irritating. There is a political game that people like Sanders and AOC have to play. That loudmouthed snarky shit that guys like Dore and Cenk do works with people that already agree with them. It isn't bringing anyone new in.
You have to meet people where they are. You can not force them to agree with you. And just shitting on everything that doesn't perfectly align with your morals and goals gurantees you nothing will happen.
I'm dismissive of you voting against your own interests. This is not strategy. It's the same dumb plan that dems have been doing for 40 years.

We allowed the establishment dems to choose a warmonger over someone with an actual vision. Instead of someone who seems to genuinely care about others. I'm done with that.

There is a reason that I have been talking to Nick Brana.

When he comes back from his moan shed, what accent do you think he'll utilize as part of his schtick? Will he go with the sophisticated liverpool accent, or will it be something zany, like a redneck kiwi accent, or perhaps a Scottish one? Maybe he goes Indian?
I can't believe anyone takes that dude seriously.

Touché.

But despite their bias, Rolling Stone has not failed a fact check. Post Millennial cannot say that.

They are both biased, but at least Rolling Stone is honest.

Wasn't Rolling Stone behind the University of Virginia rape scandal fiasco? Seems to be a giant fact checking failure there.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

It's legitimately hilarious how Levin tries so hard to sound smart.

@Limbo Pete
Despite his age, Levin reminds me of that one douche in 200 level history courses trying to impress his friends by interrupting the teacher to ramble about how Abe Lincoln was a racist and Dwight Eisenhower was the last great Republican President

I'm dismissive of you voting against your own interests. This is not strategy. It's the same dumb plan that dems have been doing for 40 years.

We allowed the establishment dems to choose a warmonger over someone with an actual vision. Instead of someone who seems to genuinely care about others. I'm done with that.

There is a reason that I have been talking to Nick Brana.

AGAIN, what are you actually going to do besides shitting on everyone?
Unless Nick Brana is fucking Thanos and is going to snap away the stupid people, or, force some revolution, what is talking to Nick Brana going to accomplish? What is he going to do?

EVERYBODY votes against their interests in some shape or form. Nobody gets 100% of what they want. Not even close.
But again, all you keep doing here is ignoring the reality that we live in.

Despite his age, Levin reminds me of that one douche in 200 level history courses trying to impress his friends by interrupting the teacher to ramble about how Abe Lincoln was a racist and Dwight Eisenhower was the last great Republican President

My favorite part is his mention of the "statutory laws on elections." As opposed to the election laws passed down through generations of ancient scrolls.

My favorite part is his mention of the "statutory laws on elections." As opposed to the election laws passed down through generations of ancient scrolls.
Hahahahahaha
What a douche lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back