Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 4+

Status
Not open for further replies.
The American people also elected a Republican majority in the Senate.

Mitch Bless

bork1}

Enjoy not getting basic cabinet positions confirmed and confirming exactly zero judges for the foreseeable future.

<Fedor23>

Because we have an absolutely retarded system where the 600,000 people of Wyoming have the same amount of say and power as the 40 million people in California.
"The American people" didn't elect shit.

LOL at a poster with 570 likes talking shit. I've been married for 5 years, but then again, I really don't have to prove anything to an irrelevant poster on Sherdog. Won't affect my life nor will it get you any closer to 600 likes.
given your history, i actually believe that you hold onto sherdog likes as a life affirming measuring stick because you have nothing else going for you in real life.

i don’t mind being irrelevant if that means your goofy ass isn’t going to stalk & harass me on the forums & in my pms.

Serious question for liberals: are you happy to have Joe Biden as president? Are you overlooking the fact that he is corrupt, supported every war, created the crime bill that locked up massive swaths of people for non-serious drug crimes, supported segregation, supports wall street at every turn, etc.?

The neoliberals and neocons really won this election. They got people convinced that one side was better than the other when they are basically the same people. At least Trump voters in 2016 thought he had the possibility of challenging the establishment (even though he did not).

At least you put that little caveat about Trump at the end there. But those same Trump supporters in 2020 still voted for the guy despite him being a lying establishment stooge. So there is no excuse there.

Still, it makes no sense for the people voting in that state to have their electoral votes decided 100% for whoever won by 0.01%. Let everyone's vote count towards the distribution of EV, even if smaller states' votes are weighed proportionally in some way. In the end you will have an EV distritbution that at least reflects the will of the population, with smaller states still given a voice. No reason not to do that in a national election. Republican votes in California and NY should be counted too.

https://www.cato.org/cato-journal/f...state-preferences-electoral-college-1788-2016

Read, learn.

given your history, i actually believe that you hold onto sherdog likes as a life affirming measuring stick because you have nothing else going for you in real life.

i don’t mind being irrelevant if that means your goofy ass isn’t going to stalk & harass me on the forums & in my pms.

LOL at thinking I would waste my time stalking an irrelevant poster via PM or even in the forum. You're not that interesting so simmer down . I've never seen you around until today. By tomorrow you'll be an after thought. Your lack of likes seems to prove you're a shit poster anyways and most likely single in real life.

But hey, next year when you get 600 likes you can PM me and we'll celebrate. Maybe we can meet up at your job at McDonalds to do it.

KOG0zn.gif

I didn't vote for Clinton. You however will always be the guy who voted for a lunatic reality TV host.

Sadly some of the same bullshit still goes on over there, just like here now, no?

Not in the actual voting process, there is always going to be dirty tactics like for example vote buying. But the actual ballot count have been legit since 2000.

AMLO is basically the Mexican version of Donald Trump so its understandable he will refuse any electoral result that went against him.

He demanded a recount and got a partial recount and he actually lost votes during the recount.

Nobody likes you don and they can't wait for you to gtfo

President elect Joe Biden had mind control over Trump and his supporters took them into deep water and spanked them

Rudy shushing reporters about a minute after telling them to be professional. <36>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back