Elections US Election days PBP - Day(s) 4+

Status
Not open for further replies.
v3imagesbinc4212f1dd6abe880d1e2ba2a6cafa402-ncc9mq59mo1bdi97xu2_t1880.jpg

Never trust just one source. Especially now.

Even the thread I posted.

It needs to be a culminations of data, people, etc.

All these debunking attempts are put forth by the same platforms who are being accused of fraud.

Bias, conflicts of interests and agendas are very real. This is true, regardless of the field but particularly in politics and anything involving mainstream platforms.

The MSM and anything associated with it has been heavily controlled by the select few for a long time. They're protecting their own interests.

So people need to exert extreme caution In taking everything at face value. Very often it is about upholding a particular narrative or agenda rather than the objective truth.

I haven't personally owned a tv in over 10 years so perhaps that's a large reason why I'm unaffected by all this. That spell can be a very powerful thing. Anyways. There's a lot of data to comb through in that thread. It's a greater compilation than anything ever put together so far. And is precisely why there is litigation taking place.

I would expect there to be some errors.

Anyways gotta go
“I haven’t owned a TV in ten years that’s why I’m unaffected by this” says the guys using the internet arguing points he’s been “researching” using targeted search algorithms and likeminded peoples conjecture on an MMA forum. The best evidence anyone has about fraud is cherry picked mistakes adding up to fuck all and clerical errors that have already been corrected. These people are fucking kooks. I don’t see why anyone is confused about how this went. Trump tied up the USPS months ago and specifically told his voters not to vote by mail. Then, in multiple interviews including a Fox News exclusive, he implied he wouldn’t step down from office. Bernie sanders pre election explained exactly how this was set up by trump and how trump would respond. This shouldn’t be surprising to anyone really. Biden is going to be so many electoral votes ahead that trump will need to show concrete evidence in at least 3 states of massive voter fraud. Some of these states are areas with republican interest and elected leaders who would have to be complicit with this democrat conspiracy. a bunch of these polling places have literal had trump campaign team members as witnesses along with some having livestreams. This would be a massive brilliant undertaking by a group of pretty incompetent people. I really hate defending Joe Biden, but it baffles me that anyone can listen to Rudy taking to the press and think that’s fucking normal or rational or sound. I don’t like to use personal opinion as arguments but Rudy’s press conferences seem comically desperate and totally bizarre. The eyewitness they’ve been parading use pure conjecture and aren’t credible or verified by anyone. It’s just weird.

I predict the MSM would laid off 30% of their staffs in coming months due to lack of hate demand articles on Trump.

Don't worry. Those jobs will be filled by people manufacturing a cult of personality for Biden.

Biden’s speech was pretty good. Surprised to hear him use that religious rhetoric so freely.

“I haven’t owned a TV in ten years that’s why I’m unaffected by this” says the guys using the internet arguing points he’s been “researching” using targeted search algorithms and likeminded peoples conjecture on an MMA forum. The best evidence anyone has about fraud is cherry picked mistakes adding up to fuck all and clerical errors that have already been corrected. These people are fucking kooks. I don’t see why anyone is confused about how this went. Trump tied up the USPS months ago and specifically told his voters not to vote by mail. Then, in multiple interviews including a Fox News exclusive, he implied he wouldn’t step down from office. Bernie sanders pre election explained exactly how this was set up by trump and how trump would respond. This shouldn’t be surprising to anyone really. Biden is going to be so many electoral votes ahead that trump will need to show concrete evidence in at least 3 states of massive voter fraud. Some of these states are areas with republican interest and elected leaders who would have to be complicit with this democrat conspiracy. a bunch of these polling places have literal had trump campaign team members as witnesses along with some having livestreams. This would be a massive brilliant undertaking by a group of pretty incompetent people. I really hate defending Joe Biden, but it baffles me that anyone can listen to Rudy taking to the press and think that’s fucking normal or rational or sound. I don’t like to use personal opinion as arguments but Rudy’s press conferences seem comically desperate and totally bizarre. The eyewitness they’ve been parading use pure conjecture and aren’t credible or verified by anyone. It’s just weird.
Very well put. A concise overview.

Future Speaker of the House AOC on CNN right now.

Wood simp for her.

How worried are you about the court battles that start tomorrow? The SC could rule in favor of Trump and give him 4 more years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back