Social US sees surge in measles cases as health experts plead for more vaccinations

Anti-vaxers and flat earthers are driving us back to the dark ages.
Explain why in recent years, measles cases have been lower than previous, despite rise in sentiments of anti-vaccinations?

Despite that, they are still very rare and isolated cases.

So what if he’s not up to date on the covid boosters but he still is up to date on all other vaccinations?

Would he still be considered an anti vaxxer?

I was up to date on all my vaccines but I didn't trust the covid shot and was labeled an anti vaxxer.

I personally don't consider people who don't trust every vaccine to be an anti vaxxer but I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy here.

A few weeks ago someone made a thread about FL having a rise in measles. Didn’t even know about the variety. They saw it on some bias website. Just like bloodbath, shows you how people are so gullible

lol

Anyways

I was up to date on all my vaccines but I didn't trust the covid shot and was labeled an anti vaxxer.

I personally don't consider people who don't trust every vaccine to be an anti vaxxer but I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy here.
The fact that they consider you a "Anti-Vaxxer" because you personally chose not to take one vaccine is comical... That by no way makes you "Anti" anything.

I get it man, don’t let that shit phase you.

You take care of yourself and get your needed jabs, I get it. But yeah the Covid vax was different, it was quick and people being honest with themselves can admit the world didn’t know what the fuck was going on. Humans trying to do their best.

hell I didn’t get the Covid jab until after the first trial group. I wanted to wait and see what happened to everyone first, before I even considered it.

And fuck yeah this shit is full of hypocrisy everywhere, can’t deny that. Get the word out if that’s what you feel you need to do.

I would just suggest doing it with less jazz hands, makes you look saner.

I get it man, don’t let that shit phase you.

You take care of yourself and get your needed jabs, I get it. But yeah the Covid vax was different, it was quick and people being honest with themselves can admit the world didn’t know what the fuck was going on. Humans trying to do their best.

hell I didn’t get the Covid jab until after the first trial group. I wanted to wait and see what happened to everyone first, before I even considered it.

And fuck yeah this shit is full of hypocrisy everywhere, can’t deny that. Get the word out if that’s what you feel you need to do.

I would just suggest doing it with less jazz hands, makes you look saner.
Great post and well stated...

Why don't you look at the numbers yourself rather than spreading idiotic propaganda?

2020-2023 had extremely low cases of measles, the height of your alleged 'mental illness spreading via social media'.
2024 is on pace to be bigger than them, but much smaller than in 2014, 2018 and 2019, before the 'mental illness spreading via social media' that you claim there is.
That was a whole lot of words to just say "yeah the OP is correct. Measles rates have increased." You just needed to feel like a contrarian smart guy.
Maybe there is something at play other than the fake narratives that splurge around your mind?
"Fake narratives"

Yeah dude, there definitely hasn't been an observable decrease in vaccination rates following a widely publicized anti vax conspiracy movement that sprung up during covid.

Any other shit you wanna gaslight us about?

Latin America immunization rate is usually better than American one due to not having retard beliefs about vaccines.

That being said, Tik Tok really is spreading the mind virus from the first world to the third.
These invaders aren't just coming from Latin America at this point and even during the Sweet and Sour Sniffles they were flooding over "unvaccinated" while Americans even people who work in the medical field were being threatened that they were going to lose their job if they didn't get the jab.

That was a whole lot of words to just say "yeah the OP is correct. Measles rates have increased." You just needed to feel like a contrarian smart guy.

"Fake narratives"

Yeah dude, there definitely hasn't been an observable decrease in vaccination rates following a widely publicized anti vax conspiracy movement that sprung up during covid.

Any other shit you wanna gaslight us about?
Measles rates haven't increased compared to the previous decades. They have increased in comparison to the past 3 years, which have been very low in comparison to the past 3 decades despite your claim. You have yet to provide a single reason for why they have been so low despite your alleged reason of anti-vaccination rhetoric being at all time highs.

Measles rates haven't increased compared to the previous decades. They have increased in comparison to the past 3 years, which have been very low in comparison to the past 3 decades despite your claim. You have yet to provide a single reason for why they have been so low despite your alleged reason of anti-vaccination rhetoric.
Yep...its 100 percent getting blown out of proportion and is nothing but a juicy Nothing Burger.

Well there is this from a "right wing" source.

:COVID-19 has increased the risk of measles outbreaks.​

Over 61 million doses of measles-containing vaccine were postponed or missed from 2020 to 2022 due to COVID-19 related delays in supplementary immunization activities. This increases the risk of bigger outbreaks around the world, including the United States."

Well there is this from a "right wing" source.

:COVID-19 has increased the risk of measles outbreaks.​

Over 61 million doses of measles-containing vaccine were postponed or missed from 2020 to 2022 due to COVID-19 related delays in supplementary immunization activities. This increases the risk of bigger outbreaks around the world, including the United States."

Yep...Just one more example on how the "Cures" from the Sweet and Sour Sniffles was worse then the actual "Cause"..

Holy shit we literally live in Idiocracy

Please don’t reproduce.

“Murh science bad, intelligence bad. “

CTard narratives are almost certainly interference from other countries.

Designed purely to undermine confidence in... Everything.

It's like a push towards a cultural revolution or something, which was disastrous for China. 'The Great Step Back'.

I think the most insane display of hypocrisy was when someone got the Covid shots, became vaccine injured - often in a horrific way - and then all their "friends" turned on them for being an "anti-vaxxer" when they shared their experience. Then when the vaccine injured person went to their trusted medical establishment to fix them, they quickly found out the doctors knew fuck all and had no clue how to help them. With allies like these, who needs enemies?

CTard narratives are almost certainly interference from other countries.

Designed purely to undermine confidence in... Everything.

It's like a push towards a cultural revolution or something, which was disastrous for China. 'The Great Step Back'.

- Dude. Those narratives only exist in USA. We dont see anti-vaxers here. Theres no need to China or anybody do nothing.
It's a very strange movment, here if a dont take the vax, theres a gigantic chance that i will die from yellow fever!

Back