Crime US shuts down major San Diego port of entry as migrants rush border

As soon as they get violent, we should respond in kind. Fuck this.

Theres no crossing to the USA, go relax in HK and watch the chargers until the peace caravan stops his peaceful activities.
Yeah that's why I'm asking. Can you help? That other goof told me to look for some Abraham Foulkes sculpture or something. Not helpful.

Yeah that's why I'm asking. Can you help? That other goof told me to look for some Abraham Foulkes sculpture or something. Not helpful.

Only thing I know is the Otay border crossing is open, but I dont think you could get there or I will be able to give good directions for you to make it there, sorry.

Im sharing a Image just to give you a idea.

Left one is San Ysidro (closed).

Center is xpress for people using the airport (so thats not useful).

Right is Otay.

border.png

What prompted the tear gas was rocks being thrown and people trying to slip through a hole in the fence.

From what I heard rubber bullets were fired.

Expect left media to try to make them victims.

Thanks man. I just showed this friendly chick here talking to me your directions. She was nice enough to call her friend he will give me a ride. I guess it's not even very far. We just have to stop at ATM on the way so I can give him a little gas money in exchange.

Super excited to be home safe in the land of the free...

I bet the lefties here are already SCRAMBLING to find excuses, lies, diversions and other talking points to bury this.

I bet the lefties here are already SCRAMBLING to find excuses, lies, diversions and other talking points to bury this.
Well, my nonsense aside, it's good to see compassionate people like you exist.

We should trade you for some migrants

They don't excuse it, that's too obvious, they trivialize, they undermine, they deflect.

Those who don't care that the group was already violent at the Southern border obviously still don't care.

They are already on the other side wanting to open the border.

Because it's underconstruction. Everybody knows you build a wall from the top down

<TheDonald>.

wtf why does the fence have holes?
From the video I saw, they had some corrugated steel on the Mexican side that was being pried open and some skinny people disappeared behind it. A bang went off, then some smoke appeared and people scattered. The people behind the corrugated metal reemerged on the Mexican side shortly after. Not sure they got threw anything or if it was a specific weak point to force a choking maneuver, or just someone cut through a piece and it was a quick patch.

Interesting image from Fox article on the subject:
694940094001_5967922930001_5967926488001-vs.jpg
You got to remember they're leaving their countries for a reason. They're definitely going to be safer and more accepted here than there, so they're much more likely to leave than a regular dude. No agenda needed to explain that.

From the video I saw, they had some corrugated steel on the Mexican side that was being pried open and some skinny people disappeared behind it. A bang went off, then some smoke appeared and people scattered. The people behind the corrugated metal reemerged on the Mexican side shortly after. Not sure they got threw anything or if it was a specific weak point to force a choking maneuver, or just someone cut through a piece and it was a quick patch.
im asking where are my tax dollars going? Tijuana is a major point in the border it should be secure as all hell.

Well, my nonsense aside, it's good to see compassionate people like you exist.

We should trade you for some migrants

You're right, you're nothing but nonsense.

And why would I be traded? I pay taxes

Back