USA vs Europe Who would win?

Europe, sorry my American bros. <3

/thread

lol @ europe. unfortunately, mma is very wresting-based, so i imagine it gives us americans an advantage. either way, i love you all, so i'm happy either way.

fc9.gif
{<jordan}

USA wins most.

I think if we have USA vs the world the USA would still win most often. Conor and Khabib could take Tony at LW, Mousasi could win at MW, HW can be a bit of a lottery....not sure about WMMA.

{<jordan}

USA wins most.

I think if we have USA vs the world the USA would still win most often. Conor and Khabib could take Tony at LW, Mousasi could win at MW, HW can be a bit of a lottery....not sure about WMMA.

Whittaker would KO Weidman and Rockhold.

{<jordan}

USA wins most.

Romero could win too...

Marlon Moraes is intriguing too...

And who knows about the FW div...

Russia vs Brazil

HW: Vitaly Minakov vs JDS
LHW: Vadim Nemkov vs Glover Teixeira
MW: Alexander Shlemenko vs Jacare Souza
WW: Andrey Koreshkov vs Raphael Dos Anjos
LW: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Edson Barboza
FW: Zabit Magomedsharipov vs Jose Aldo
BW: Petr Yan vs Marlon Moraes
FlW: Askar Askarov vs Jussier Da Silva

Armenia is European that map is crap.
The map says it is, just whoever drew that black line around the grey parts was slacking a bit around the corners.

I don't consider Dagestanis to be Europeans. Rose Namajunas is more European than Khabibs, Zabits and Islams.

That's a bit like asking who'd win such a face off fight night between Brazil and Australia/New Zealand. Sure the latter also have brought out some great fighters, but the sport isn't nearly as big and developed there as it is in the big MMA nations which remain to be the US and Brazil. Russian MMA is obviously growing, some other places like the British Isles and Poland are also showing clear progress in popularizing the sport and developing talent into great fighters, but overall it's still at a whole different stage than American and Brazilian MMA.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeavyChag
Back