USADA and Jon bones.

I'd like to ask 2 questions
#1 What the fuck is happening
#2 Has there ever been a high profile case that has taken this long to resolve before?

Nearly a year since the dc fight surely for all parties involved this matter should have been resolved quickly wtf is going on?

1uki1i.jpg

also team jones could of asked for a hearing to happened already but there not asking for it to happen yet.

Fixed:

also team jones could of asked for a hearing to HAVE happened already but THEY"RE not asking for it to happen yet.

This only matters if they give him credit for time served. If not, he just added the delay time off to his total time off = more time away during his prime.
The time served thing could be key. I had a friend who strangled his pregnant girlfriend and buried her in his backyard, he hid for a couple months and trial took around 5 years. The judge gave him just an extra 2 years. 7 years for second degree murder of his pregnant GF.

I'm really thinking Bones gets off light here.

This only matters if they give him credit for time served. If not, he just added the delay time off to his total time off = more time away during his prime.
They have to give him credit for it.

The time served thing could be key. I had a friend who strangled his pregnant girlfriend and buried her in his backyard, he hid for a couple months and trial took around 5 years. The judge gave him just an extra 2 years. 7 years for second degree murder of his pregnant GF.

I'm really thinking Bones gets off light here.

This could go ether way:
A. The UFC pays USADA off to be lenient.
B. OR, he gets crushed legally because he is a repeat offender.

My guess is B because the CSAC meeting went very badly for Jones. We shall see but I wont be surprised either way.

No they dont. He lied and got caught at the CSAC meeting.
They can do anything they want.
Uh, yea, they do. The thread is about USADA.

https://ufc.usada.org/wp-content/uploads/UFC-anti-doping-policy-EN.pdf
10.11.3 Credit for Provisional Suspension or Period of Ineligibility Served
10.11.3.1 If a Provisional Suspension is imposed on, or voluntarily accepted by, an Athlete or other Person and that Provisional Suspension is respected, then the Athlete or other Person shall receive a credit for such period of Provisional Suspension against any period of Ineligibility which may ultimately be imposed.
10.11.3.2 No credit against a period of Ineligibility shall be given for any time period before the effective date of the Provisional Suspension, or suspension by any Athletic Commission, regardless of whether the Athlete elected not to compete.

This could go ether way:
A. The UFC pays USADA off to be lenient.
B. OR, he gets crushed legally because he is a repeat offender.

My guess is B because the CSAC meeting went very badly for Jones. We shall see but I wont be surprised either way.
UFC/WME + Bones' lawyers could get him a reduced sentence IMO not to mention USADA have been shady in the past too (see Morales) but this is all taking way too damned long. WME are one of the biggest talent agencies in the world, almost up there with CAA.

Repeat offender.........stop drunk posting bro.........

yes he is a repeat offeneder. failed per ufc 200 test and failed pre ufc 214 test so that makes 2. he a 3 time failer if you throw in the failed coke test.

what about stop drunk defending a drug cheater.

Fixed:

also team jones could of asked for a hearing to HAVE happened already but THEY"RE not asking for it to happen yet.

team jones is a clown show and cant wait to see how much he cry that he being treated unfair.

I give him credit he not playing the race card.

The Silence can't be good, I will say that much.. 1 year already since that fight. His best case scenario is he can fight maybe next July, which would be retroactive 2 years.. Best case..

No they dont. He lied and got caught at the CSAC meeting.
They can do anything they want.

Of course he lied, we are talking about an athlete and steroids, when the hell have any of them ever been honest about that?

Back