USADA honors Fabricio Werdum for 25 clean tests.

Man if I was Werdum I'd wear that shirt to my USADA hearing just for shits and giggles.

that's why you don't reward people for testing clean. it isn't an achievement, it's a fucking prerequisite.
well there wasn't any reward at the end of the day, some random statement and a fucking shirt. a reward would be testing positive once, that would be great

well there wasn't any reward at the end of the day, some random statement and a fucking shirt. a reward would be testing positive once, that would be great
i didn't mean reward as in a stash of money. it was meant as a general statement, you don't honor them, if you will. it's like giving special recognition to a fighter for winning a fight and not kicking his opponent in the bollocks.

playing by the rules isn't something to be celebrated. it is to be expected.

Tainted supps, guys. That's all it is. You could get these positives from eating too much beef, or a small amount of contaminated beef, or cycling a particular strain of anabolics that the USADA just developed a test for.

that's why you don't reward people for testing clean. it isn't an achievement, it's a fucking prerequisite.
Like my boss says, you don’t get praised for doing what you’re supposed to be doing anyway!

In all seriousness, everyone shits on Timmeh, but at least he had the balls to admit that he got caught juicing. Ditto to Bonnaroo.

Back