USADA rep responds to there being no cooperation from Jon Jones

The writing was on the wall when Jeff Novitsky went on Rogan's podcast almost a year ago and kept raving about how cool of a guy Jones was, and how lucky he is to work with him. WTF??

Conor’s presser buried this story for everybody involved. What the hell was kawa thinking going on ariel’s Show and basically bragging

That's why they timed the announcement the way they did. Conor vs Khabib is the only event that could possibly sweep the USADA corruption issues under the rug.

Kawa realizes how illogical it is to say, on the one hand, that Jones never intentionally used PED's and then, on the other, that Jones has so much knowledge about who deals and who uses PED's that he was able to shorten his sentence by acting as an informant for USADA.

This is all an attempt to spin and smokescreen for his boy. Jones is both a drug cheat and a rat. And the USADA cooperation deal proves it.

Who’s cucking who? That’s all I want to know

source.gif

We know Jones takes notes during training and doesn't show anyone... If I am at Jackson's I would be very worried.

Conor’s presser buried this story for everybody involved. What the hell was kawa thinking going on ariel’s Show and basically bragging

Exactly, it was the day before and everyone has been talking about Conor/Khabib with Jones being a side note. Why would any other fighter want a manager that craves his own publicity over a fighter's interest.

If he is innocent, and this is all the result of tainted supplements (or substances if you believe Rogan), then what information would he have about himself to disclose?

Sanctions will be reinstated right after UFC 230

Who’s cucking who? That’s all I want to know

Jeff Novitsky and Jones are definitely in some sort of relationship triangle. Honestly, I think that Novitsky has been looking for any plausible excuse for Jones for the last year, but has been unable to find one that would hold up under scrutiny.

Its unclear to me how this part of the deal could be unclear to Malki
Malki is trying not to make Jones too bad. He probably had his hands full with the guy and probably wishes he didn't have to deal with such an asshole. I'm sure he pestered Jones to complete the USADA online training thing and to fill up some forms but Jones kept blowing him off until he felt he had to forge Jones's signature to satisfy those simple USADA requirements.

Just more smoke n mirrors bs from usada

ego?

it doesn't matter if Jones really is getting off by snitching, or if the whole snitch thing is a bogus smokescreen for corrupt USADA.

either way, it appears that Malki can't just shut up about it and move forward.

you would think that the professional and smart thing to do when questioned is to say that USADA released a statement and you have nothing more to say about the matter...it's all about the future, so let's talk about that. done.

Usada lost all my respect with this one. Theyre condoning steriod use. Jones, a proven juicer gets a slap on the wrist. This is bad news for the support. Either usada are incompetent or more likely corrupt. Shame for the sport that peds are almost legal.

Milky getting too power hungry after the payoff and USADA isn't liking it.

Let the games begin.

1311094067_magic_johnson_eating.gif

If he didn't snitch then it is actually worse. That means they reduced his suspension with absolutely no proof at all.

Back