USFC 12 MEGATHREAD: Mayweather vs Mcgregor

I worked the dc kit too man, it doesn't matter if it's overturned. He's not gonna welch does he have the kit yet?

b samples don't come out different. man up @hardcoreBE , this includes the shut the fuck up part of the bet i honored for 4 weeks as well. change it, or you're getting added to the welching list.

av: Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 12.44.45 PM.png

belt: my pronoun is ze/zie

sig: i'm the boy that was born as a girl, and has to prove myself every day that i'm man enough for the world

b samples don't come out different. man up @hardcoreBE , this includes the shut the fuck up part of the bet i honored for 4 weeks as well. change it, or you're getting added to the welching list.

av: View attachment 269265

belt: my pronoun is ze/zie

sig: i'm the boy that was born as a girl, and has to prove myself every day that i'm man enough for the world
Damn that's brutal lolol.

So you had jones and he had DC right?

Damn that's brutal lolol.

So you had jones and he had DC right?

No I had D.C. I took the kit and once the news came out I stripped it. But it was 3 days shy of a full month. The b sample is gonna come back positive, the result is gonna get overturned to a NC yet I've already honored my part of the deal. If I bet Bovada $200 on D.C., I would be getting my refund in a matter of weeks because of the result. It's no different in this case. I'm not saying it's his fault Jones popped, but it is what it is and it's only fair he honor the reverse of the result. Bovada wouldn't keep my $200, and @hardcoreBE cant walk out of this unscathed. A draw on our records isn't good enough. He can choose to accept it and take it like a man, or he can take his place next to all the other pussy ass welchers.

No I had D.C. I took the kit and once the news came out I stripped it. But it was 3 days shy of a full month. The b sample is gonna come back positive, the result is gonna get overturned to a NC yet I've already honored my part of the deal. If I bet Bovada $200 on D.C., I would be getting my refund in a matter of weeks because of the result. It's no different in this case. I'm not saying it's his fault Jones popped, but it is what it is and it's only fair he honor the reverse of the result. Bovada wouldn't keep my $200, and @hardcoreBE cant walk out of this unscathed. A draw on our records isn't good enough. He can choose to accept it and take it like a man, or he can take his place next to all the other pussy ass welchers.
Dude what the fuck are you talking about? I rocked my kit until Saturday. Bovada and Vegas already paid the winners and they certainly aren't going to pay back the losers too. Quit being a bitch you owe that man a few more days of a kit

Dude what the fuck are you talking about? I rocked my kit until Saturday. Bovada and Vegas already paid the winners and they certainly aren't going to pay back the losers too. Quit being a bitch you owe that man a few more days of a kit

Do you even bet in real life my dude? Any credit card transactions are most definitely getting reversed in this case. The second the NC comes out, charge backs and reversals will 100% be made. Look up the Brock Lesnar situation from last summer. As far as cash bets, nah, vegas isn't getting any of that back or reversing payments that way unless they used credit or some type of credit card to make the payment. Not saying I'm an active gambler but I bet often enough to know how this shit works. Jones didn't win, he cheated, and the original result is void. I honored my bet, and @hardcoreBE needs to do the same now or the minute the B sample comes out as positive, which most likely will be this week.

Do you even bet in real life my dude? Any credit card transactions are most definitely getting reversed in this case. The second the NC comes out, charge backs and reversals will 100% be made. Look up the Brock Lesnar situation from last summer. As far as cash bets, nah, vegas isn't getting any of that back or reversing payments that way unless they used credit or some type of credit card to make the payment. Not saying I'm an active gambler but I bet often enough to know how this shit works. Jones didn't win, he cheated, and the original result is void. I honored my bet, and @hardcoreBE needs to do the same now or the minute the B sample comes out as positive, which most likely will be this week.
Nobody else even changed their kit let alone wants their opponent to do so.

Those are the rules they've been that way since before I started making these threads. This was a huge deal before and we all came to the conclusion that the fight night results are the ones we will live by.

So really the only one welching is you. He doesn't owe you anything. Good luck going to a bookie and trying to get your money back

Those are the rules they've been that way since before I started making these threads. This was a huge deal before and we all came to the conclusion that the fight night results are the ones we will live by.

So really the only one welching is you. He doesn't owe you anything. Good luck going to a bookie and trying to get your money back

I didn't Welch shit, 72 hours is worth fuck all. I never saw that portion of the thread last year when I first started betting but it is what it is then. I still thinks that's a load of shit but whatever.

I didn't Welch shit, 72 hours is worth fuck all. I never saw that portion of the thread last year when I first started betting but it is what it is then. I still thinks that's a load of shit but whatever.
I posted that in this thread as soon as people started asking about it. I don't really care that you changed your kit if your opponent doesn't, but he certainly doesn't have to wear a kit of your choosing. It's not his fault that fucker cheated

He ain't getting shit. He can always try to call me out for a future matchup, but I most of the time I react poorly to whiney sore losing bitches.

And the way I look at, he's the fucking welcher for not wearing the kit.

He ain't getting shit. He can always try to call me out for a future matchup, but I most of the time I react poorly to whiney sore losing bitches.

And the way I look at, he's the fucking welcher for not wearing the kit.

I wore the kit for damn near the entire time. Go fuck yourself. I didn't say anything about the verdict. I took the kit and took it like a man. When the news broke Jones cheated, yeah I was pissed af cause I wore the kit for a month off a cheating scumbag victory. You should wanna rematch since that's not a real victory. Take Nunes, I got Bullet. Let's fucking go.

I wore the kit for damn near the entire time. Go fuck yourself. I didn't say anything about the verdict. I took the kit and took it like a man. When the news broke Jones cheated, yeah I was pissed af cause I wore the kit for a month off a cheating scumbag victory. You should wanna rematch since that's not a real victory. Take Nunes, I got Bullet. Let's fucking go.
Ok let's do it. A new rivalry has born since we will never see Jones vs DC III, we will fill in that void.

Ok let's do it. A new rivalry has born since we will never see Jones vs DC III, we will fill in that void.

Looks like we got a cripple fight here boys

9LiU1s6.gif

HAHAHAHAHAH

this is where it comes from. jesus fucking christ @DS7, why would you have to do these retarded bets? you're just trying to be like me, your big brother. but I'm done with retarded bets. you apparently are balls deep on it

@Rex Kwon Do how did you make him bet on mcgregor? did you beg him? did he beg you? is he that retarded?

Back