USFC4 - ALVAREZ vs McGREGOR - UFC 205: Mega AV bet thread

I`m an asshole but you are still the biggest pussy ever since milo yiannopoulos. It`s hilarious that you are only questioning this whole thing not only after you lost but several hours after that. And i still wondering why didn`t you questioning this thing when i made a post refering to our bet with the Eddie\Conor. On the fucking front page there is also our bet in there but of course you only said shit after the results.

And i said it a few minutes ago i was done on this matter honestly, this is really my last comment on that matter. You don`t want to honor your bet big fucking deal who gives a shit anymore, i just have a feeling it was your last Bet because i don`t think anyone want any part of this bullshit in the future.

Take care.
Didn't read shit. You're triggered.

@VinceArch

Belt: Ar145984 IS GOD, I AM A FOOL

443653.jpg

Sig: @Ar145984 IS THE GREATEST POSTER ON SHERDOG EVER, I AM AN IDIOT FOR EVER DOUBTING HIM.

No quotation marks in any of these

But if Jermei tells you to use the AV. Would you accept his verdict?
He just needs to explain why my Kit bet became an AV bet on Alvarez after he asked me to pick multiple fighters in the 205 card. Then i'll use the AV and the kid @DS7 can stop crying. Such a baby. As everyone backing his whining up. "Just accept your loss" like i made the bet in first place.

Short attention span is a bitch.

I was ok with "Losing". But it has to be fair. As i am saying, never made no AV bet on alvarez, was thrown into one by @Jermei. He asked me to pick multiple fighters after Cerrone fight was off, and then never asked me what kind of bet i wanted on them. If i was having a Kit bet before, i should be matched up against someone doing a kit bet against one of my picks. not an AV bet only. AND i should've been asked, which one of my picks i wanted to bet on, he choosed Alvarez for me.

Not gonna use the AV until he sorts it. is that simple.

Alright.. then talk to @Jermei and get a result.

You shut the.. F up you.. don't give @IBeLurkin no god damn ideas and free ammunition lol.
It was great to see just how helpless criedman was once Romero started turning it up and going on the offensive. Romero was throwing teh Chris around like a bitch in the 2nd round, and then damn near took his head off in the third.

I thought criedman had the superior cardio? I thought his amazing pace and grappling would wear Romero down? Who woulda thought the olympic wrestler with tons of 3rd round finishes, just might be able to grapple with Chris and keep it going through 3 rounds??

Romero showed he's the man to be feared at 185...hell, just watch how Bisping is going to do everything he can to try and duck him.

And criedman, well...he showed that he really has been overrated after taking out a few old, out of prime guys. Weidman is nothing special, just a big young wrestle-boxer who was in the right place, at the right time. As soon as he had to face prime contenders, he didn't just lose, he got his face rearranged and beaten into the canvas in back to back fights. His fans (that are rapidly disappearing) better come to terms that he will never be a top contender again.

Good thing Chris has that stellar acting career to fall back on, lmao.

OK @One MMA Fan, that's about as mean as I can get with you, haha. It's been great having this bet with you, been tons of fun. Hopefully we can do it again if you want to get revenge, I'd be more than happy to oblige.

I will let you choose your av from the one Louis put up with Cuban Pete (how could I possibly ignore that masterpiece, haha) or this:

Xm9YDHu.jpg

Clearly I don't have much av creating skills, but I think it gets the point across just fine.

Sig: Romero has officially converted teh chris to the true lord, No For Gay Jesus. IBeLurkin Bless

Belt: I cuddle with dick pillows

Enjoy :D

@209NickDiaz
Not that i want bother you kind sir but we had a bet and well things didnt workout the way i intially hoped. I can't find my new sig/location/etc so if you are posting it pkease pm me or something.
Thank you kindly for your time kind sir, have a great day.

It was great to see just how helpless criedman was once Romero started turning it up and going on the offensive. Romero was throwing teh Chris around like a bitch in the 2nd round, and then damn near took his head off in the third.

I thought criedman had the superior cardio? I thought his amazing pace and grappling would wear Romero down? Who woulda thought the olympic wrestler with tons of 3rd round finishes, just might be able to grapple with Chris and keep it going through 3 rounds??

Romero showed he's the man to be feared at 185...hell, just watch how Bisping is going to do everything he can to try and duck him.

And criedman, well...he showed that he really has been overrated after taking out a few old, out of prime guys. Weidman is nothing special, just a big young wrestle-boxer who was in the right place, at the right time. As soon as he had to face prime contenders, he didn't just lose, he got his face rearranged and beaten into the canvas in back to back fights. His fans (that are rapidly disappearing) better come to terms that he will never be a top contender again.

Good thing Chris has that stellar acting career to fall back on, lmao.

OK @One MMA Fan, that's about as mean as I can get with you, haha. It's been great having this bet with you, been tons of fun. Hopefully we can do it again if you want to get revenge, I'd be more than happy to oblige.

I will let you choose your av from the one Louis put up with Cuban Pete (how could I possibly ignore that masterpiece, haha) or this:

Xm9YDHu.jpg

Clearly I don't have much av creating skills, but I think it gets the point across just fine.

Sig: Romero has officially converted teh chris to the true lord, No For Gay Jesus. IBeLurkin Bless

Belt: I cuddle with dick pillows

Enjoy :D

You were right.

I was wrong.

@IBeLurkin Bless!!!

Chris is adopted.

@LouisBolanos can you help us out bro with this Chris AV please ? I had some issues to center this bad boy XD or if you can write the message better or remove the white part of it, takes a big chunk of the AV .. if you can make it a lil bit better with some better writing, neon text or something XD

If what's alright with @IBeLurkin of course, in case you want your version on I'm all okay with it, I will rock it either way with pride.

You were right.

I was wrong.

@IBeLurkin Bless!!!

Chris is adopted.

@LouisBolanos can you help us out bro with this Chris AV please ? I had some issues to center this bad boy XD or if you can write the message better or remove the white part of it, takes a big chunk of the AV .. if you can make it a lil bit better with some better writing, neon text or something XD

If what's alright with @IBeLurkin of course, in case you want your version on I'm all okay with it, I will rock it either way with pride.
By all means, go with the one Louis posted, it's fantastic :)

By all means, go with the one Louis posted, it's fantastic :)

Screw Romero, I was talking if it's okay with you if @LouisBolanos can remove the white part and have the "Forever overrated" text in like neon over the picture or something.. can you share the pick you used with us please ?

Also at game master @Jermei I have took ownership of the punishment.. full kit wanker is on!

Thanks for officiating the contest.

And thanks to @IBeLurkin for playing the game. :D

Last edited:
Screw Romero, I was talking if it's okay with you if @LouisBolanos can remove the white part and have the "Forever overrated" text in like neon over the picture or something.. can you share the pick you used with us please ?

Also at game master @Jermei I have took ownership of the punishment.. full kit wanker is on!

Sure but can someone link me to the original photo?

Also at game master @Jermei I have took ownership of the punishment.. full kit wanker is one!

Ah gotcha, yes that's perfectly fine as well. Here's the original:

9673497.jpg

Thanks for the fun times :)

@209NickDiaz
Not that i want bother you kind sir but we had a bet and well things didnt workout the way i intially hoped. I can't find my new sig/location/etc so if you are posting it pkease pm me or something.
Thank you kindly for your time kind sir, have a great day.
Lol! That's so funny! Give me a day to think how to make the most out of this! Haha

@myjohnson9 @Jermei

AV: IMG_0823.GIF

BELT: McGreGOATsLEFT cucked me

SIG: I will never doubt McGreGOATsLEFT again. Conor McGregor is the greatest fighter of all time and he is my daddy.

Back