• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

USFC4 - ALVAREZ vs McGREGOR - UFC 205: Mega AV bet thread

I thought about giving you something really gay @Jermei , but why just be gay when you can be gay and also hail the king?

SO

I decided to make a tribute to the king himself, and what better picture than the sherdog classic sported by @Ar145984 .

443653.jpg

Conor Bless

Belt: "Conor looks down on me as I suck his ****"

Signature: Quiver is p4p the best poster to come out of the McGregor era.

EDIT: I want that signature in a quote too so it's more visible, just quote yourself. ;)

giphy.gif

I just watched 205, fucking Conor with the double lefts to Alvarez... that second shot was beautiful, even in the replay the second left was such a quick shot... and reminded me of Nate's 1-2 in their first fight when Nate tagged Conor's head with the second shot. Beautiful stuff. Props to Conor 100%. Guy delivers every time.

Weidman / Yolo was amazing, Chris was fighting a near perfect fight and Romero just destroys with that knee. Holy shit...

Woodley / Wonderboy was amazing too and I totally agree with the decision. It'll be a long time before we see another Majority Split Decision in a title fight like that.... glad the one judge picked Woodley as the winner too. Great fight I look forward to the rematch.

Great card all around, couple boring ones too, sorry girls, but I feel like I just watched 2x PPV's back to back and now I get to read through a couple hundred posts here and find out what the fuck happened in here lol

@Jkaylor I guess @Jermei wants us to make sure to give the losers AVs, so throw up the shirtless Conor POV photo. Sorry my friend.

@Jermei going back to the star wars promo for 206, will have something else for Ronda's return though. Busy in the next couple of days so probably won't have the promo ready until the week after.

where the fuсk is @Jermei ? He was MIA last night at the USFC 4 post fight press conference, I had to fucking Dave Sholler that shit. There is a MESS right now and he needs to sort this out.

I was in the hospital, this thread was giving my old ass a heart attack. Thanks for stepping up and earning your keep, whatever you did. I watched 205 this afternoon.

@Jkaylor I guess @Jermei wants us to make sure to give the losers AVs, so throw up the shirtless Conor POV photo. Sorry my friend.

I've got a couple variations on the standard theme if you guys wanna use them for extra humiliation. AV sized static image and gif:

9Tei92n.jpg
giphy.gif

For those wondering about the rankings, I can't update them until I speak with Jermei. I don't know what's gonna happen regarding points with the woodley fight.

Participation points, like a Show Purse... how many points is a win?

is there an echo in here?

Then that's your last bet here ICEibuPROfen.

@CleverNameEh if ICEibuPROfen doesn't give you a new AV then I will. For example, this is your new AV:

zoi3qt.png

If you don't like that @LouisBolanos has created a collection of beautiful AVs for you to choose from including the "I suck dicks for a living" AV... maybe you've seen it?
I run this game.

Back