Media Usman is visiting chechnya again

I’m lost what does this mean is Usman doing business with someone sketchy
Ramzan Kadyrov is the head of the Chechen Republic (Chechnya is an autonomous Russian republic) and has a sketchy human rights record including accusations of torture and kidnapping and policies viewed as homophobic and misogynist.

He's also the founder of Akhmat Fighting Club and hosts an annual freestyle wrestling tournament.

Idk exactly why Usman is there

He went there to beg Kadyrov to not let Khamzat smesh him.

Ramzan Kadyrov is the head of the Chechen Republic (Chechnya is an autonomous Russian republic) and has a sketchy human rights record including accusations of torture and kidnapping and policies viewed as homophobic and misogynist.

He's also the founder of Akhmat Fighting Club and hosts an annual freestyle wrestling tournament.

Yikes

Yeah man, all those super nuanced high IQ fans who happen hate him because they are passionate about Russian geopolitical issues. It's totally that and not most of them being nasty little bridge trolls :rolleyes:
My thoughts exactly. Funny how no one seems to give a shit about Kadyrov until a fighter they don’t like associates themselves with him

Usman should 1 up Kadyrov and visit Putin who's far worse but of course Sherturds only care about muh tyrannical Kadyrov, muh gays....

This was a year ago. I highly doubt Usman wants to go there now cuz of Chimaev

In europe, the middle east and asia, rich people pay lower rung celebrities to attend their birthday parties. Its how Jean Claude Van Damme has made a living over then past 25 years. Its really not a bad gig if you ask me… make 10-20k to hit up a party? Who wouldnt want to

Yeah man, all those super nuanced high IQ fans who happen hate him because they are passionate about Russian geopolitical issues. It's totally that and not most of them being nasty little bridge trolls :rolleyes:
Or maybe, just maybe Usman is not a likeable guy and gives off douche vibes.

I doubt all these “bridge trolls” who dislike Marty are feeling the same about all fighters. Some dudes just rub people the wrong way, you don’t need to be a troll to dislike a fighter.

i'm not denying, just asking, but how his policies are misogynist? it's such a different culture and his Fight Club (Akhmat) even introduced women in the pros team, something i don't see happening in any Dagestani big gym anytime soon for example, so at least when it comes to the sport side his policies in Chechnya doesn't sound very misogynist, considering the Caucasus region & their religion/beliefs of course.

Usman should 1 up Kadyrov and visit Putin who's far worse but of course Sherturds only care about muh tyrannical Kadyrov, muh gays....
Both are awful for the exact same reason so wtf is this crying about?

Ok i dont follow kadyrov too much but is it just a they arent friends with america so we hate them?

I’m lost what does this mean is Usman doing business with someone sketchy
You guys and your selective outrage.

Your government sells weapons of mass destruction to the the Saudis. Arguably the greatest exporter of terrorism and financier of some of the world's deadliest terrorist groups and also another country in the Middle East whose name I will not mention. Every administration since Eisenhower has turned a blind eye to their malevolence and exportation of radical ideologies around the globe.

It's as if you guys hold athletes and entertainer's to higher standard than you do your elected officials.

People always hate on the WMMA fighers doing onllyfans. Is this on par with it?

Back