Media Usman is visiting chechnya again

People invite people to their weddings that they hate. A tyrant bringing people in for photo ops isn't a referendum on their actual values
Photo ops? They trained with and represented Akhmat for a long time. Not the case.

Clearly not because of that, he was never liked even before all that.

this narrative that people are just looking for reasons to hate him, I mean seriously maybe the guy is just not fucking likeable and people get that vibe from him.

Maybe you want to convince us that all these people are just racist, but then how do you explain someone like Yoel Romero being universally one of the most loved fighters?

Maybe you think it’s just because of the African angle, but then how do you explain Francis Ngannou being universally loved?

No, how about Usman is just not a likeable guy and he rubs people the wrong way and people follow their intuition.
Unlike those two Usman doesn't come across as docile. He's very proud and unapologetic about whom he is. He's also clean cut and be all account a descent person Some people got a problem with that. That's why can't explain why don't like him without come across as full of shit.

By that logic any American person who did business with the Saudis is supporting tiranny. So all american presidents.
What “business” is Usman doing with Kadyrov?

I’m pretty sure the main reason US deals with the Saudis is because they need that Saudi oil.

Unlike those two Usman doesn't come across as docile. He's very proud and unapologetic about whom he is. He's also clean cut and be all account a descent person Some people got a problem with that. That's why can't explain why don't like him without come across as full of shit.
You think Ngannou and Romero come across as fucken docile?
{<doc}

No they’re absolutely menacing, and have an aura full of pride and confidence. But unlike Usman, they don’t come across as douche and insecure. Usman is basically like a black Luke Rockhold, he always seems bitter and entitled and would do himself a favour if he talked much less. People recognize it and don’t like him, it’s pretty simple.

Could you extrapolate on this? Khabib, Khamzat and pretty much every other fighter from the Caucasus gone and genuflected before Kadyrov.

So do many other non-Russian/Caucasian guys who are much more liked than Usman.

The real issue here is the UFC underpaying these guys, so they'll take free money to go hang out with a lunatic strongman.

All those guys are more likeable than Marty, and when he does it it just looks like he’s trying hard and playing an angle.

I never claimed this was the only reason people dislike Usman, just another one on the list.

Usman comes across as very cringe, as the younger generations call it. Combined with how he used to be as boring as watching paint dry, its really a no brainer why people dont like him. He just has awful charisma for lack of better words. Personally I always skip his interviews, but I always watch his fights.

He has won alot of people over with his recent string of finishes tho, but thats in ring. His personality will forever be bland and cringe.

No they’re absolutely menacing, and have an aura full of pride and confidence.
They also go out of their way to be politically correct and self deprecating, especially Romero. And the also happen to find themselves in position that does not garner hate especially Romero as has never been Champion. Look how public opinion have shifted on Francis since he won the belt. People calling him arrogant and unappreciative. Especially since he started questioning UFC payment scheme.

But unlike Usman, they don’t come across as douche and insecure
Usman is insecure, how? Who was he a douche to that didn't deserve it? Go ahead, tell me.

Usman is basically like a black Luke Rockhold, he always seems bitter and entitled and would do himself a favour if he talked much less.
You see what I'm saying? To you Usman should know his place. You think he's undeserving or unworthy of his place in the sports hierarchy as far as respect and prestige. And how exactly is he bitter? It's seems you're projecting you own insecurity on Usman. You'll rather Usman was a nobody, now you're bitter because Usman has put himself in a position of strength.

People recognize it and don’t like him, it’s pretty simple.
Ya, people that are full of shit. That's why it's easy to deconstruct their argument.

Usman comes across as very cringe, as the younger generations call it. Combined with how he used to be as boring as watching paint dry, its really a no brainer why people dont like him. He just has awful charisma for lack of better words. Personally I always skip his interviews, but I always watch his fights.

He has won alot of people over with his recent string of finishes tho, but thats in ring. His personality will forever be bland and cringe.

You didn't come up with that thought. You're basically babbling what you heard from Masvidal.

Is that really?
Usman had a long record of pretending to be someone else, some years he was copying mcgregor(lmao), very cringe with those "green panty nights"
He is not bad himself, but tries too hard to be cool and likeable
Rn he is in the middle for me like Brian Ortega, who cant decide between being a "nice guy" and a wannabe cholo

Is that really?
Usman had a long record of pretending to be someone else, some years he was copying mcgregor(lmao), very cringe with those "green panty nights"
He is not bad himself, but tries too hard to be cool and likeable
Rn he is in the middle for me like Brian Ortega, who cant decide between being a "nice guy" and a wannabe cholo
McGregor whole gimmich was straight out of Mayweather's play book. Which is why for years he couldn't keep Mayweather's name out of his mouth. Him and Ronda Rousey built their profile attacking their name to Mayweather.

Oh, don't worry, I got receipt.

McGregor Hijacking Adrien Broner schtick. "Anybody can get it" Pretty sure that's not how the speak in Ireland. But, McGregor stole it, but I don't see think pieces being written about it.

I guess when when you got the complexion for the protection, you don't accused of "copying".

Last edited:
McGregor whole gimmich was straight out of Mayweather's play book. Which is why for years he couldn't keep Mayweather's name out of his mouth. Him and Ronda Rousey built their profile attacking their name to Mayweather.

McGregor Hijacking Adrien Broner schtick. "Anybody can get it" Pretty sure that's not how the speak in Ireland. But, McGregor stole it, but I don't see think pieces being written about it.

I guess when when you got the complexion for the protection, you don't accused of "copying".

I wouldnt say mayweather, more ali, vince mcmahon in his own way
Also not adrian fucking broner lmao, he is not that popular to be copied
Big part of your post seems to be focused on american racebait so i will ignore that

Nevertheless you cant compare usman to mcgregor in any way
Mcgregor had a exciting style, and was a country behind him that went crazy( idk how nigeria is on the mma scene) Usman was for many years a wrestler
Plus he beat aldo, a living legend of the sport,exactly how he predicted, all the mystic mac bullshit
Your points also ignore Israel, who is from the same background, is wayyy more "unapologetic" and provocative and is also wayy more popular than usman, one the big stars along with masvidal

I think usman popularity will grow beating the more recent guys, but never to an extent of being a superstar

The difference is Conor was witty and funny and mayweather and broner just came off as assholes. It has nothing do with race.

Could you extrapolate on this? Khabib, Khamzat and pretty much every other fighter from the Caucasus gone and genuflected before Kadyrov.

So do many other non-Russian/Caucasian guys who are much more liked than Usman.

The real issue here is the UFC underpaying these guys, so they'll take free money to go hang out with a lunatic strongman.

Lol it’s the UFC’s fault that they travel to Chechnya?

Last edited:
What “business” is Usman doing with Kadyrov?

I’m pretty sure the main reason US deals with the Saudis is because they need that Saudi oil.
The US is in the oil business with the allegedly dictatorial Saudi regime.
Usman is in the public appearance business with the allegedly dictatorial Chechen regime.
Both are business. And I can assure you that Saudi Arabia is much worse than Chechnya.
If you are going to be outraged for mere business association, I have bad news for you as an american. What Usman did is NOTHING on the scale of associating with "bad people". Grow up and stop making embarrassing outrage posts on the internet.

Clearly not because of that, he was never liked even before all that.

this narrative that people are just looking for reasons to hate him, I mean seriously maybe the guy is just not fucking likeable and people get that vibe from him.

Maybe you want to convince us that all these people are just racist, but then how do you explain someone like Yoel Romero being universally one of the most loved fighters?

Maybe you think it’s just because of the African angle, but then how do you explain Francis Ngannou being universally loved?

No, how about Usman is just not a likeable guy and he rubs people the wrong way and people follow their intuition.

Ngannou is not universally loved. Most peoples are calling him a crybaby just because he wants to get paid. They are even taking Dana's side lol.

And yeah although Usman is always classy towards his opponents after a fight even when those last could have deserved a big Backlash (Masvidal or Colby). Peoples still would rather cheer for the cocky fighters who attacks opponents family, talk shit about everyone and give childish nickname that a guy who just rub them the wrong way although that guy hasn't done or said half the shit that others fighters are liked for (like sucker punching another man for instance).

that was Ali asking him to do so in order to piss of certain people.

its a well known fact that Usman and his whole family converted and are christians now. Just google it and you will find a post on twitter where he wrote that.

From what I understand first he converted to Christianity when he thought that was the thing to do. Now that Christianity is frowned upon for some reason in the US he went back to Islam because that seems like the more hip thing to do these days.

Thats why Usman isnt liked. He has the confidence of a 4 year old going to school the first time. Dude converts the moment he hangs around a few Muslims and they noticd his name. Instead of sticking with his decision he probably mumbled a little and converted a few weeks after.

Back