Usman mocking Colby on twitter

He just did 5 rounds with Robbie Lawler while putting out the most prolific work rate ever. He might have been a little over amped.

Lol too bad he got bitched out when he was standing right in front of him.

Kinda sad tbh, Chael and Conor were so smooth in comparison.
Both Chael and Connor are intelligent, with eloquent speech patterns. The reason Coby is reshashing someone's else schtick in a very simplified manner is because he is limited in both creativity and in mental capacity to come up with his own trash talk. It's so apparent. Wtih that said, he is doing the best that he can, and doing well with it.

Watching Usman act angry and hard is like a pro-wrestling bit

Okay Karamu "I'll take your sandwich" Usman

Colby always has a flip flop in his mouth for the octagon interviews, its funnier tbh

He talks that way because he is trying to remember what his coaches wrote for him to say.

Colby is a joke. His whole act is pure cringe

That’s the difference between Chael, Conor and Colby. Cuntington can spit unless he’s studied his lines for hours.

You made it to the top, Colby. Be yourself now bud. The act to get you there is running dry. More microphones are going to lead to more s-s-s-stammering.

Tito Ortiz?
He just went 5 rounds, give him a break

Has Cucky Cringengton filed for a restraining order yet? Dude had a meltdown while in front of Usman and acted like a bullied incel at the very first question he was asked.

Personally I think Usman is the more awkward of the two.

Every time he says something, I feel like he struggles a lot to put his thoughts into words. He always seems to start with "Man, I just think that...", "Man, it's like...." and whatnot, followed up by a short, awkward silence like he's trying to express something extremely abstract and profound by nature, but ends up saying something that hardly makes any sense at all or is completely self-explanatory to everybody listening.

I liked the guy on JRE and all, but he's just not very good at talking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back