Usman piecing him up on the feet

I agree. If Usman didnt gas from the short notice, I think he would have taken it to Khamzat on their feet in the 3rd. He turned Chimaev into a panic wrestler.

Dominated his way to a majority decision where he got out-struck and one judge had Usman winning 2/3 rounds, pure brutality on display uh huh.
Good wrestling tho *shrugs*
Did you even watch the fight? He got dominated on the ground in 2 rounds and took a round off. Please tell me which round Usman even won? The 2nd rd both were inactive and Usman only landed a couple jabs the entire fight.

only an idiot would even give Usman a round

Chimaev had to lay and pray to beat 10 day notice Usman. Cringe and dissappointing
Lay n pray? What a stupid statement. He was working in submission attempts, pounding on him at will, etc

I agree. If Usman didnt gas from the short notice, I think he would have taken it to Khamzat on their feet in the 3rd. He turned Chimaev into a panic wrestler.
Khamzat stood and traded with him

Did you even watch the fight? He got dominated on the ground in 2 rounds and took a round off. Please tell me which round Usman even won? The 2nd rd both were inactive and Usman only landed a couple jabs the entire fight.
The commentators screaming like schoolgirls every time Usman threw a punch that landed on Chimaev's forearm made it seem like a close fight

He's like a grappling version of Rumble or Ngannou lol, every round you survive the more likely you are to be able to win it

I'd still favour Chimaev over Strickland right now but that could be really interesting. I'd LOVE to see Chimaev vs DDP, that fight would be fireworks

Usman impressed the hell out of me. Arguably won rounds 2 and 3. (Close rounds) 10 days notice? Usman should stay at MW. I was impressed with khamzat too though. That first round was very impressive.

The commentators screaming like schoolgirls every time Usman threw a punch that landed on Chimaev's forearm made it seem like a close fight
I know wtf were these idiots watching. They fight was not close. He made Usman look like a complete tomato can

only an idiot would even give Usman a round

10-8 first round, rest was a wash. Borz won, but didn't look like hot shit.
Control rightfully isn't weighted heavily without damage/sub attempts, hence the wonky score-cards. Lot of "idiots" out here apparently *shrugs*

Usman impressed the hell out of me. Arguably won rounds 2 and 3. (Close rounds) 10 days notice? Usman should stay at MW. I was impressed with khamzat too though. That first round was very impressive.
Won round 3 on while on the ground lol? Rd 2 nothing even happened. Round one was a 10-8 domination

Back