News Usman Vs Colby negotiations hit a snag.

Its obviously Colby. He tried pulling the same shit when Woodley was champ. Turned down 2 opportunities to fight him.

Masvidal is a viable contender who has way more than enough hype for the shot.

If it’s Colby they can bypass him, if it’s Usman it’s a bit harder. Which I’m guessing it is. Perhaps more injury complaints.

GSP vs Nick Diaz II is about to be announced!

I'm not really a fan of either one of them. But, you're entire post is bullshit. Complete bias masked in the context of a drawn out post.
agree with your post but I didn't even see the mask.

Seems like it is Colby not signing. Or the UFC would be threatening to strip the belt rather than looking for a new main event.

I feel like Colby has learned his lesson from last time. I doubt it is him holding up negotiations. He did take the pointless Lawler fight.

Colby is likely the one holding out — for PPV points. Usman gets points as the champ, but he doesn’t sell fights. Colby has a decent argument — his schtick is annoying, but it makes people want to see him lose.

They aren't scared to fight lol wtf. It's money negotiations. Neither wants to get paid less than the other.

In light of this I think they should both retire.

Against Lawlor, Colby won also, and was dominant, but Colby looked almost panicked, desperate, and almost seemed to apply his pressure out of fear rather than confidence.

I don't even.. like..

{<jordan}

It'll be interesting to see who is ducking.

Usman is one of Ali's guys... and Ali and the UFC/Dana work well together.
Colby is the confirmed ducker... that's how Usman got his title shot in the first place.

If Usman is avoiding the fight, he should be stripped. This fight is a no brainer, it's annoying that their are complications.

Well if nothing else Usman will make all Tyron's haters that claimed he was ducking fights and faking injuries to avoid defending his belt wish he still had the belt. lol. Now you all can see what a real ducking champ looks like.

When Tyron was healthy he always took on the guy Dana put in front of him. Now Usman doesn't even have 1 defense to his name and is already trying to run from a fight. smh

Edit: It's definitely not Colby who's ducking. The dude fought Lawler when he absolutely didn't have to and was still the clear #1 contender just to shut up anyone who thought otherwise. I may not like Colby's antics, but he's a tough SOB and not the type to dodge a fight.

Hasn't Colby said that December would be better for him because of the cut he got from training camp before his Lawler fight. He said he needed more time to heal it up and even possibly have a surgery.

Back