Usman won the title at 31. GSP started struggling at the same age. This is the fair comparison.

Usman also got dropped by Burns and arguably lost to Colby.... GSP entered the UFC at like 20 years old as well

GSP was never P4P No.1,

Usman already become P4P No.1,

Usman is the first WW champion who become P4P No.1,

Usman already surpassed him. The only missing thing in Usman's record is being undefeated + P4P No.1 like Khabib, but that can remain special to Khabib only, perhaps Khamzat can reach that status (both P4P No.1 and undefeated) in the future.
His p4p ranking is a political move though, it only happened after Jon had the domestic violence scandal.

There were no P4P rankings in GSP's heyday

Not officially from the UFC, but mmaweekly, Sherdog, and other sites had them. They were typically all the same. Mmaweekly favored PRIDE a bit before the buyout, but other than that, the main sites' lists were virtually identical.

Lmao you guys never stop with this spin for Usman. Give it up, there have been multiple polls. People think gsp is the goat ww, not Usman.

Is that FightMatrix? Did you read their disclaimer? Their generated rankings do not reflect actual rankings. It's shit, unofficial, and inaccurate. GSP was a long time #2 p4p. Always behind Silva or Jones.
Did you just try to argue ufc rankings are some sort of legitimate ranking system by comparison?

<45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45>

Did you just try to argue ufc rankings are some sort of legitimate ranking system by comparison?

<45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45>

No, I just asked if you read their disclaimer. Why you tryin to deflect and avoid, friend? Weird.

No, I just asked if you read their disclaimer. Why you tryin to deflect and avoid, friend? Weird.
I noticed how you didn't quote the other person using ufc rankings though.. .??? Weird.

I noticed how you didn't quote the other person using ufc rankings though.. .??? Weird.

Another tap? Weird. Sherdog and mmaweekly are the actual world rankings. UFC rankings pertain only to the UFC, and GSP never hit the top of that list either. UFC rankings are still more legit and accurate than FightMatrix. Did you read the disclaimer yet? Or just gonna cling onto that fake generated list you found and play internet pretend time Patty cake?

Another tap? Weird. Sherdog and mmaweekly are the actual world rankings. UFC rankings pertain only to the UFC, and GSP never hit the top of that list either. UFC rankings are still more legit and accurate than FightMatrix. Did you read the disclaimer yet? Or just gonna cling onto that fake generated list you found and play internet pretend time Patty cake?
So you're still going on the narrative that ufc rankings are legit and you'll argue that with me for 3 replies......
<45><45><45><45>

You're funny

So you're still going on the narrative that ufc rankings are legit and you'll argue that with me for 3 replies......
<45><45><45><45>

You're funny

That's 3 taps from you now. Quick and easy.

Usman has 2x title defenses against old, LW reject Jorge Masvidal, a guy who was never good enough to reach title contention in his actual Prime. The whole WW division is a mess

That's 3 taps from you now. Quick and easy.
hahahahahaha you think you have some sort of professional record on sherdog....

My fuck, I didn't think you were the most pitiful poster on sherdog but alas, you fucking just tried to tell me you made me submit on a forum

bahahahahahaha go to bed son, you're drunk.

Everybody peaks and falls at different times.

That being said, Prime GSP > Prime Usman

Prime GSP was a better striker, better kicker, very good wrestler, had very good cardio, and had better bjj than Usman. That being said Usman's power is the equalizer. Anyways GSP's record and competition is much better than Usmans

GSP started struggling at 31, after dominating the division for years and a coming off a terrible injury.

TS your argument is really bad.

GSP touched gold before Usman.

Usman needs to defend the throne a while longer. He didn't even look good against Colby.

Back