Usman's performance against Burns good?

I rewatched that fight and I think the commentators overexaggerated how hurt he was. I don't think he was that hurt at all and he was jabbing Burns' face off in the first round.

Who knows what would've happened, but Burns hurt Usman badly, then proceeded to lay on his back for a full minute while Usman recovered

burns really didn’t hurt him that bad, Usmans eyes were clear. Joe Rogan screamed really loud tho.

I rewatched that fight and I think the commentators overexaggerated how hurt he was. I don't think he was that hurt at all and he was jabbing Burns' face off in the first round.
Same. After rewatching it, while Usman definately felt it, idt he was as hurt as people think. That type of shot behind the ear usually puts fighters away, but Usman landed on all 4 and quickly got back up and recovered.

Rory didn't use any TD threat. Just alot of feints. You would think it would be easily to copy such a gameplan by elite fighters and their camp. But I took 3 title defenses and Usman and Henri Hooft to figure this out lol

MMA camps and fighters lack alot in the strategy departement
Really? Rory has taken down many people in the past him standing in front of you has the threat of a takedown. and if that doesn't convince you, 1 of 2 on takedowns. 0 for 1 in second 1 for 1 in third.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back