Rumored Usyk vs Wilder

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Wilder vs Ruíz was expected to happen next if deontay beats Helenius …

But with Fury vs Joshua on a collision course … Usyk vs Wilder looks more and more probable … even more now that Usyk is a Free Agent, no more attachments to Matchroom or DAZN

Wilder vs Ruíz was expected to happen next if deontay beats Helenius …

But with Fury vs Joshua on a collision course … Usyk vs Wilder looks more and more probable … even more now that Usyk is a Free Agent, no more attachments to Matchroom or DAZN

In before people cry about Wilder ducking Ruiz to take a fight for more money, bigger gate, bigger PPV or TV #s/ revenue, a tougher test, a better opponent, and another shot at the belt.

Seriously though, thats a dangerous fight for Usyk. Usyk probably out works him but Wilder always has a shot. Call it a punchers chance but thats what he does, it takes just one shot.
would be exciting because of that but i imagine a thorough arse whooping

Wow. Usyk super dangerous fight. Can he KO Wilder? Every body Wilder ever fought he connects with and they go down. But can Usyk get back up? I got Wilder here and don't think people realize how good Fury is, and by extension Wilder.

So in general no one is concerned about Helenius ruining things? I dont know much about Helenius but I worry Wilder is on a skid after all his Fury drama.

Usyk put on a clinic on peak Gassiev who was a better overall boxer than Wilder and not that much lower on the power totem pole. He's a murderous puncher and there aren't many HWs who hit as hard as him. Arreolo even said Gassiev was the hardest puncher he's ever fought or trained with and he's been in there with Wilder and Vitali. It was round 4 or 5 Gassiev landed a bomb on him too and Usyk ate it.

Usyk UD if it happens.

kind of a dumb fight to take if you’re usyk. i wouldnt describe usyk as some sort of defensive whiz, especially after the first couple rounds. he gets complacent. wilder doesnt give a fuck about all that. he’s 100% sure hes going to KO everyone he fights and will legitimately risk his life to do it.

i think if usyk was more of a gameplanner, i’d like his chances more but hes a flow fighter. he doesnt have the weight or the length of a tyson fury to wear deontay out with holding and leaning, and hes not much of a body puncher.

i pick usyk via divine intervention but he’s gonna get cracked.

Usyk put on a clinic on peak Gassiev who was a better overall boxer than Wilder and not that much lower on the power totem pole. He's a murderous puncher and there aren't many HWs who hit as hard as him. Arreolo even said Gassiev was the hardest puncher he's ever fought or trained with and he's been in there with Wilder and Vitali. It was round 4 or 5 Gassiev landed a bomb on him too and Usyk ate it.

Usyk UD if it happens.
Gassiev’s power is nowhere near Wilder’s

Joshua has hurt Usyk a few times. Chisora hit Usyk a lot and gave him way more trouble than you would of thought he could.
Wilder can do the same only with infinitely more one shot power.
Usyk is the rightful favorite but Wilder is a very very live dog in this one if it happens

Usyk UD if it happens.
There are hard punches that hurt you, and then there is lights out power that you don't feel.....you just wake up. Wilder is the type that just turns lights out, which is aided by his super long reach and awkward style. Everyone Wilder ever fought has been a better boxer than him, but he beat them all except Fury. People have this thing where because he is such an ugly boxer they sleep on how dangerous he is - i.e. people thinking Whyte would beat Fury because "he's a much better boxer than Wilder and his power is close". Wilder is simply a freak when it comes to whatever it is he is able to do to turn people's lights off. Usyk is much smaller too, won't be able to lean on him and maul him like Fury did....he will have to try.ri beat him how Fury did in their first match, stay on a bike, hope he don't get dropped and win a decision.

Eh I rather see Wilder vs Ruiz and Usyk vs the winner of Joshua/Fury. The winners fighter after. This is the best possible route.

Usyk UD if it happens.

Gassiev hits like a fucking truck and is a better boxer than Wilder but he doesn't hit as hard as Wilder does and Usyk is a mover who likes to fight long, Gassiev has a 76in reach, Wilder has an 83in reach. Wilder is a way more dangerous fight I reckon.

Usyk UD if it happens.

Gassiev got elite P4P power and hits harder than most elite HWs but I dont think Usyk has ever fought someone like Wilder. Fury raped Wilder but a short forehead punch still managed to hurt and put the 40 lbs bigger man on his ass.

Both got retarded power & Wilders power is more retarded, lol.

So in general no one is concerned about Helenius ruining things? I dont know much about Helenius but I worry Wilder is on a skid after all his Fury drama.

No.

Helenius is exactly the kind of boxer Wilder eats up.

I don't expect Wilder's power to have disappeared. I don't expect Helenius to better at slipping punches than Fury & even then only Fury at his absolute sharpest (fight 2) was able to avoid being knocked down by Wilder.

Reactions: MT5
Back