Valentina "clandestina" Shevchenko

<{jackyeah}>

9S0ahkn.gif

Gross. Shevchenko needs to better accentuate her femininity like this woman

iu

Valentine is such a try hard. UFC has been trying to shove her down people's throats for years hoping she catches on, but no dice.......even with her taking the Conor approach and using subtly racist jabs against Nunes, who woulld break her jaw inside of rdn 1.

Valentina is just too ugly to play the "sexy" girl yet still kinda tries to do it for some reason.

She looks like she got his in the face with a frying pan. Total pancake face.

just another Instagram *look at me! I'm so sexy! please look at me* videos.

I don't find her particularly attractive (although she seems like a cool chick), but damn some of you all are meannnnnnnnn

:(

I don't find her particularly attractive (although she seems like a cool chick), but damn some of you all are meannnnnnnnn

:(
Im starting to think sherdog is either all gone gay or MGTOW at this point.

If you post an instagram from mackenzie dern, paige vanzant, valentina, holly, gadelha, joanna and even tate, you will get the same type of comments every time.

I guess everyone here only bangs 10s. Its the only other option.

I agree valentina isnt that pretty, but also dont act like she is De Randamie after waking up in the gutter from a crack binge

<{yahyou}>

Im starting to think sherdog is either all gone gay or MGTOW at this point.

If you post an instagram from mackenzie dern, paige vanzant, valentina, holly, gadelha, joanna and even tate, you will get the same type of comments every time.

I guess everyone here only bangs 10s. Its the only other option.

I agree valentina isnt that pretty, but dont act like she is De Randamie after waking up from a crack binge

Indeed, most men would be satisfied ending up with someone like her physically, realistically.

i thought she was better than this. kind of dissapointed.

KIG1iGk.gif

I have this under my "MMA" imgur album. But i should really move it to the "Sexual" one.

What kills me is the two female Doctors or whatever they are on the right side of the screen. Sanko was on the mic and clearly got flustered. The Doctors were looking without trying to look like they were looking. They’re whispering and smiling and blushing.

It was funny af.

Keep Raven Haired Security Girl away from Walker. That could get a bit slippery.

Edit. Media added for those not familiar with RHSG.

7DtvShl.gif

Then she’s like...

Wtf is this crazy bitch doing shakin her ass up in here? I don’t wanna see that bullshit! I’ll just look away.

nUDtbHZ.gif

Last edited:
Valentina is just too ugly to play the "sexy" girl yet still kinda tries to do it for some reason.

She looks like she got his in the face with a frying pan. Total pancake face.
Have you seen all the Sherdoggers slobber over Tate? <Lmaoo>

I don't get what anyone see's in her. Sure ok body but hit with every branch on the ugly tree

I don't bang tens, or even 8s, I'm actually married to a borderline dwarf, but I can still honestly say I don't find Valentina attractive at all. Her face is on the ugly side, her complexion is way too pale and she has no hips, tits or ass. Probably has a clit resembling a miniature dick like most muscular chicks.

But I'm still not about to call anyone who finds her attractive a weirdo or a virgin. It's just different tastes.

Back