Valentina/Grasso 2 - Who won the fight?

Who won the fight?

• Total voters
Close fight. I think it's fair to say Val might have edged it on the score cards. I'm okay with a draw tho. Grasso was doing the heavier damage and looking to finish a number of times, while Val was surviving and trying to squeak out a decision. So in the spirit of MMA I am glad Val lost.

Valentina lost, but it was close. Time for both of them to move on. Maybe a change in divisions is what’s best for Valentina

48-47 Grasso, pretty easy to score unless you think Val is hot, the gun tattoos are sexy, and her dance is lit. False, false, false. She's none of those.
I for one say true, true, and true and called 48-47 Grasso.

<Oku04>

Val, but a draw is ok. fight was one of the closest I have ever seen

3-2 Val imo

The fight was so close though it was kinda nice to see neither of them get a loss.

The 10-8 is complete horseshit obviously. But at the same time, a draw actually seems like an okay outcome for that fight.... It was unbelievably close and could have gone either way. Round 4 was really a 50-50 toss-up IMO, and if 10-10's were actually used, you could make an argument that round 4 was a tie. And therefore, perhaps the fight ending up as a draw is actually justified.... if we just ignore the complete bullshit way it got to that result with a ridiculous 10-8 round 5.

Either Charlie Sheen or Chael Sonnen. Is that so wrong?

I had it even going into the 5th rd, and Valentina slightly winning the round, until she did that disasterous takedown attempt with about 90 sec. left in the round. I thought she blew the fight there.

Back