Valentina/Grasso 2 - Who won the fight?

Who won the fight?

• Total voters
3-2 grasso but 4th round could've gone either way. Could've easily been 3-2 Val, the 10-8 5th was ass but so was the judge that scored the 5th for Val

I had Val winning, I believe it was rounds 1/3/4 that were hers. But I thought since it was close, Grasso won round 5, and it's Mexican Independence Day, the judges would score 3 rounds for Grasso.

Had Grasso winning. I'm ok with the draw and the 10-8 5th. Grasso pummeled her.

Shevchenko 1,3,4. It was razor close and could have gone either way. Grasso had better moments, Shevchenko was in the drivers seat for far more of the fight. IDK how anyone can be comfortable suggesting it was clear either way.

I had Valentina 1, 3, 5.

R5 - lotsa jab on Grasso's face, then the takedown and the Grasso-defense / Valentina-slip, then no damage from Grasso to Valentina afterwards. I scored the 5th a close rd to Valentina. Mike Bell scored it 10-8 to Grasso.
Stinks.
Bad.

If there were no weird scorecards, it was a close fight and could go either way.
It didn't get to go either way because Mike Bell called R5 a 10-8.
Stinks.
Really bad.
Not a good look for the NV gaming commission.

I had Val 1, 3, and 4.
Both Boys had it 2, 4, 5 Grasso.
All of us were pissed at the 10-8.

Thought grasso won 2,4,5 but if you have it 1,3,4 for Val that's perfectly acceptable. 10-8 round 5 is egregious.

1 - clear for Val
2 - clear for Alexa
3 - clear for Val
4 - close, could go either way but I thought Grasso won it.
5 - clear for Alexa in absolutely no way was a 10-8 round

so either way you’ve got some controversy for me, on one side the reason Alexa didn’t lose is because a judge gave her a retarded 10-8

On the other hand if that judge gives it 10-9 she would lose because two judges gave the fourth round to Val, which I don’t agree with but it’s more understandable than the ridiculous 10-8

All in all, the draw feels right for me as I see issues both ways but if I had to chose a winner it would be Grasso, so I’m glad she kept the belt.

Good fight.

2, 4, 5 Grasso. 4th the swing Round. 5th not a 10-8 in this world or any parallel dimensions

3-2 Grasso

All abotu round 4 and I find that one quite hard to call but I lean toward Grasso.

It comes up to the 4th round and really you could make a good argument for both of them who won that round. A draw might actually been a fair way to call this fight even though the 10-8 round was complete bullshit and obvious attempt by judge to call it a draw. One of the more interesting fights to score and debate.

Back