Valentina Shevchenko Blames Split Draw on Mexican Independence Day ‘Pressure’

Stfu clown. Grasso,should of got the decision crybaby

Remind me what I cried about. My only post on this subject was pointing out that you are obviously very racially biased... and obviously also a complete POS.
Meanwhile you are doing the actual crying. "Grasso should have got the decision" <DCrying>

She did not beat the champ and should be happy with a draw. Most of the time close fights are scored in favor of the champ.

Val should have won but it was a close fight. if anything it shows that the division has come up and val isn't towering above it. This isn't some Nunes vs Pena situation where the first fight was a clear fluke.

Erin Blanchfield should be next. I think she gets the belt

lol shev fans going full retard mode

not sure what fight you were watching but it was extremely close. calling it "full retard" is full retard... if judge mike bell doesn't give that 10-8 grass in round 3, shevchecnko gets the W. one could also argue giving grasso a 10-8 in round 3 was "full retard".

Val is lucky she got a draw. Lost the 2nd, 4th, and 5th.

Remind me what I cried about. My only post on this subject was pointing out that you are obviously very racially biased... and obviously also a complete POS.
Meanwhile you are doing the actual crying. "Grasso should have got the decision" <DCrying>
Get off my tip and go ride someone else. It has nothing to do with race but ok let’s race bait pansy.

I mean can anyone think of a better explanation for why Bell scored it a 10-8? I'm not saying that's what happened but makes as much sense (if not more) as any other possible explanation.

The harassment that you're forcing on me is making want to tell you to fuck off, thank you and fuck you....Cheers ;)

this is the literal psychological definition of abusive behavior.
you are literally blaming me for the abuse that you are engaging in.

glad that you are happy making yourself feel better, at the expense of people like me feeling worse.
@Sinister

this is the literal psychological definition of abusive behavior.
you are literally blaming me for the abuse that you are engaging in.

glad that you are happy making yourself feel better, at the expense of people like me feeling worse.
@Sinister

Im sorry that you felt the need to respond with such insolence.

judges should have to justify a 10-8, because of how profoundly it affects the final score. once a 10-8 is awarded against a fighter, in a 5-round fight, that fighter must win every remaining round to get the victory on that judge's scorecard. in a 3-round fight, it means victory is impossible. if the margin for error is going to tightened like that, it there ought to be a very good reason for it.

i understand the spirit of the recent rule change is to reward damage and powerful strikes, but if someone is tagging their opponent for 4 out 5 minutes, one knockdown shouldn't reverse all that. frankly, i prefer the old rule—"overwhelming domination" is much easier for everyone to agree on.

Back