Media Valentina to Joe Rogan's question "Amanda Nunes is just big and heavy""

Nunes’ frame is longer and thicker than Shev, no doubt in my mind Nunes walks around 160+

Shev is the better fighter, p4p

in any imaginary world where nunes was smaller weaker and had to be a less dangerous version of herself then Valentina would be better?

weird logic. I think if Michael Jordan wasn’t as tall quick and didn’t have the dedication he wouldn’t be very good at basketball.

Doesn't necessarily make for a good fight, but it's obviously the fight to make. For it to be competitive, Valentina would have to punch above her weight which is why, given she's already had 2 competitive fights against Nunes, she is the pound for pound no 1

Doesn't necessarily make for a good fight, but it's obviously the fight to make. For it to be competitive, Valentina would have to punch above her weight which is why, given she's already had 2 competitive fights against Nunes, she is the pound for pound no 1
Feel like both Aldana & GDR would knock her silly if she ever decides to move up.

Valentina's smart and articulate. She & Amanda are both great fighters. Years from now we'll look back and say what a privilege it was to see them fight in their respective primes.

images

images

images

images

the weak complain of adversity and the GOAT overcome any adversity.
Morgan-Freeman-Cant-Believe-How-Stupid-You-Sound.gif

Feel like both Aldana & GDR would knock her silly if she ever decides to move up.

Aldana I feel is way to slow and cumbersome to be a threat to Valentina.

GDR has the length (arms 4 inch, legs 3 inch) to trouble Valentina for sure, which actually could be more troublesome for Val to deal with versus Nunes strength/Power.

Vals competitive instincts should make a fight with either (GDR or trilogy fight with Nunes) necessary but who the heck knows....

How much do you think Valentina weighs in the cage?

She's said that she typically cuts 6 to 10 pounds to make 125. 131 pounds in the cage is no bigger than the upper end of the SW division (based on the CA recorded in-cage weights). Valentina could be a SW if she didn't want to eat normally.

The difference in weight between Joanna and Valentina is way smaller than the probably 20 pound difference between Joanna and Nunes.

Joanna is even an inch or so taller that Valentina.

I like Valentina as a fighter. She may be the most skilled WMMA fighter of all time

But the truth is, she has had TWO opportunities to get in there to dominate Amanda and show us all who is the better fighter. Hasn't happened yet. This isn't like Eli Manning beating Tom Brady in the Super Bowl twice even though Brady is the much better quarterback. Football is a team sport and the game can go either way

Amanda is the better fighter of the two. Sorry Val
Off topic but Tom Brady just got his 600 TD. Not a fan but fuck that is impressive

Valentina is awesome and easily the goat. Nunes is neither.

Hey hey
Insane logic here uh. "a striker (Val) is more skilled in striking than a grappling based fighter (Nunes)"
Yay...
Under this logic you morons could say
Wonderboy is a better striker than Usman, so, hes the better fighter, right?
Stupidity has no limits. People still amaze me.

Amanda is skilled. Megan Anderson is someone that's just big

Back