Nicolai Valuev 314.6 vs. David Haye 216.7
(WBA heavyweight championship)
John Ruiz 226 vs. Adnan Serin 214.5
Sergei Liakhovich 232.8 vs. Jeremy Bates 231.4
Robert Helenius 248.8 vs. Taras Bidenko 215.4
Alexander Frankel 193.4 vs. Kelvin Davis 196.2
Francisco Palacios 197.3 vs DeLeon Tinsley 200
Gbenga Oloukun 229.9 vs Kubrat Pulev 238.3

We got the hairy giant, against the brittish big mouth. Haye has had a long layoff after ducking Klitchko. For a guy who talks so much, he sure does not fight much. Look for him to eat jab after jab and lose a wide decision. The winner of this fight gets the pleasure of facing John "I miss norman stone" Ruiz. Ruiz has been slightly more exciting of late, but still its a joke that he's a number 1 contender. Actually the joke is on the hw devision as he actually deserves a top 15 ranking. It's nice to see Sergei Liakhovich back, as he faces the game punching bag Bates. Lastly we got Kubrat Pulev a top HW prospect making a huge step up in his third fight. Let's see if he's for real. Fights should start in a few hours, let's hope we can get a PbP going today.

I hope Haye wins just because I think Valuev is bad for the sport.. Nobody should have to fight somebody that outweighs them by nearly 100 lbs in any organized fight.. there should be a freak division imo.

That said, I'm not sold on Haye. I think he will get worn out in the clinch and fold like many of Valuev's opponents have. It is very draining to have a big heavy fookah laying his weight on you everytime you get close enough to punch him.

I hope Haye wins just because I think Valuev is bad for the sport.. Nobody should have to fight somebody that outweighs them by nearly 100 lbs in any organized fight.. there should be a freak division imo.

That said, I'm not sold on Haye. I think he will get worn out in the clinch and fold like many of Valuev's opponents have. It is very draining to have a big heavy fookah laying his weight on you everytime you get close enough to punch him.

haye has a chance.look how well holyfield did

Good grief... This card should be on free t.v. The only reason I even would watch a Ruiz fight is to hopefully see him get knocked out.

Should start in 3 or 4 hours. Sadly no US station wanted to pick it up. Don't get why VS couldn't pay a little bit for the live fee.

I would do a PBP but I'm going out to watch the fight. Even people I know who have no knowledge or interest in boxing are watching this fight.

lol its not even on my cable HD PPV channel....girls gone wild is on instead.

I think ill stream this. Not worth $25 for me.

I'm not too convinced, but I think Haye can come through with a KO, if he's aggressive.

What time will the Haye/Valuev bout start?

What time will the Haye/Valuev bout start?

9.45 or 10pm here, so about 4pm in the u.s

Been a while since i'd of seen a big fight at a decent viewing time. So hopefully no double vision :D

The fact that Ruiz and Holyfield arguably beat Valuev makes Haye look like a very likely winner in today's matchup.

But with Haye being unproven as a heavyweight and having a suspect chin, it's hard to really pick him to win with confidence.

I'm excited to see how it ends up.

Been a while since i'd of seen a big fight at a decent viewing time. So hopefully no double vision :D
Grrr right when I have to leave for work.

Should start in 3 or 4 hours. Sadly no US station wanted to pick it up. Don't get why VS couldn't pay a little bit for the live fee.

They're airing B-Hop v Ornelas and RJJ v Green on the same day.

Anyone know if there's going to be a stream?

4 PM where in the US? Eastern or Western time?

I hope, that Haye will win. Maybe he will keep distance and several short series, it probably sole capability. Only speed man, only speed.

Back