Vapers - what's your brand of choice?

Streeter

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I smoked a long time and switched to vaping recently. It's not perfect an I'm sure it has its own issues. But so far I have more energy and don't have that morning cough with the tar biscuits.

After trying most brands of disposables I have settled on Breeze . Started with Juul like most but Breeze and even Elf bar are just so much better. Are there other good brands out there to try that may be better thsn Breeze ?

So I have 2 vape pens. One that uses salt nicotine and one really fancy one where you have completely control of the voltage and all that. but honestly, the heavy duty one is so bulky and can leak sometimes. also its a pain in the ass replacing the coils so Ive completely switched to disposables. they fit in your pocket perfectly and can last up to 3 or 4 days(I vape a lot compared to most people I imagine, so someone that vapes less often could stretch a $25 disposable up to a week)

Considering juice these days costs fucking 30 plus dollars and will run out in the same amount of time, disposable is just easier in every way unless you want to be one of those people blowing massive ass clouds.

Mike Tysons brand is really good. MrFogs are ight....but not the best. Elfbar and lost Mary get a lot of hype but are kinda garbage IMO.

So I have 2 vape pens. One that uses salt nicotine and one really fancy one where you have completely control of the voltage and all that. but honestly, the heavy duty one is so bulky and can leak sometimes. also its a pain in the ass replacing the coils so Ive completely switched to disposables. they fit in your pocket perfectly and can last up to 3 or 4 days(I vape a lot compared to most people I imagine, so someone that vapes less often could stretch a $25 disposable up to a week)

Considering juice these days costs fucking 30 plus dollars and will run out in the same amount of time, disposable is just easier in every way unless you want to be one of those people blowing massive ass clouds.

Mike Tysons brand is really good. MrFogs are ight....but not the best. Elfbar and lost Mary get a lot of hype but are kinda garbage IMO.
what's your thoughts on Breeze? I like it better thsn Elf bar but haven't tried Lost Mary, Mr Fog I might try Mr Fog

Also how are last 2 paragraphs onlyvisible on reply? <{katwhu}>

what's your thoughts on Breeze? I like it better thsn Elf bar but haven't tried Lost Mary, Mr Fog I might try Mr Fog

Also how are last 2 paragraphs onlyvisible on reply? <{katwhu}>
(inhales vape....short pause....exhales)
I have existed in the servers of the Dog long before man even knew of electricity. My abilities are borderline limitless but I only show my full power when my sherbretheren are in dire need.

(inhales vape....short pause....exhales)
I have existed in the servers of the Dog long before man even knew of electricity. My abilities are borderline limitless but I only show my full power when my sherbretheren are in dire need.
{<redford}

Marlboro Red 100

giphy.gif

I've never vaped before and probably won't start but I have a few questions:

1. Smokers who switched; do you feel better after making the change?

2. Vapers, do you feel differences lung health wise from band to brand?

3. Are there diseases specifically from vaping?

Thanks!

Thanks!
1. Yes

2. It's not really a brand to brand thing. All juices will be nearly identical as far as ingredients. The only that changes is the type and amount of flavoring to the juice. Juice is really just two things: vegitable glycerine and propolglycal. What can change is the ratio used of those. More of one or the other can cause more vapor or a stronger/harsher throat hit.

3. There is "popcorn lung" where people say the coating of juice on their lungs make them cough. Really, it's just pussies being pussies and inventing shit to scare monger.

It is infinitely healthier than smoking. If you buy dirt cheap gas station juices made in someone's basement, or juice made in China. It's probably definitely going to have some level of contaminants in it. But even the worst shittiest juice is healthier than cigarettes 5000 known carcinogens and tar.

Thanks!
I don't know the ins an outs. I know I do t cough nearly as much and I don't have the biscuits to cough up in morning . I di seem to have more energy since quitting.

They cleaned up alot of the bad stuff in early vapes and most of the majors are kinds safe I guess I would say safer thsn smoking for sure.

I smoked a 1/2 pack of American spirits a day and now vape about 100 puffs a day (equal to about 5 or 6 cigs)

1. Yes

2. It's not really a brand to brand thing. All juices will be nearly identical as far as ingredients. The only that changes is the type and amount of flavoring to the juice. Juice is really just two things: vegitable glycerine and propolglycal. What can change is the ratio used of those. More of one or the other can cause more vapor or a stronger/harsher throat hit.

3. There is "popcorn lung" where people say the coating of juice on their lungs make them cough. Really, it's just pussies being pussies and inventing shit to scare monger.

It is infinitely healthier than smoking. If you buy dirt cheap gas station juices made in someone's basement, or juice made in China. It's probably definitely going to have some level of contaminants in it. But even the worst shittiest juice is healthier than cigarettes 5000 known carcinogens and tar.
Popcorn lung was from the old ingredient they used for flavoring that was Dietyctyl (sp?) Only get that in dank or weed vapes now.. I researched and used my Google PhD before I started vaping <seedat>

Elf bar and e liquids are supposed to be "safest" but like you said these days it's all about equal. For me I like the Breeze Mint, blueberry mint, Anejo, and watermelon blueberry. To me the Breeze flavor and delivery is best. But I will try Tysons one next n see

Caliburn G. The tips tend to come lose after a few months but they're pretty cheap to replace. xros mini is good too. I use a mix of Salt nic and freebase to have a throat hit

In Australia Iget are dominant. I have tried alot of other brands (HQD, Elf, Gunnpod, Waka) but Iget are as good as any of those

What's your drug of choice?
Well what have you got?
I won't go broke...
And I do it a lot...

Popcorn lung was from the old ingredient they used for flavoring that was Dietyctyl (sp?) Only get that in dank or weed vapes now.. I researched and used my Google PhD before I started vaping <seedat>

Elf bar and e liquids are supposed to be "safest" but like you said these days it's all about equal. For me I like the Breeze Mint, blueberry mint, Anejo, and watermelon blueberry. To me the Breeze flavor and delivery is best. But I will try Tysons one next n see
Ive tried like 4 of Tysons and liked every one. the flow/pull is really good for its entire life which is great. hits basically the same with the same flavor intensity on the 500th hit as the first. Im fond of Melon Head and Lush Lime flavors.

One thing that annoys me about disposables is they have a trillion fruity flavors but most popular brand have zero tobacco flavors, or if they do its literally just plain tobacco. no unique tobacco flavors, which a good tobacco flavor is my preference so Im out of luck there. Ill probably just buy some top quality juice online and lay off the disposables for a while. Might as well use this high tech vape I have

I had a voopoo, smoant, and an aegis. All dual batt when I was using 3-6mg eliquid. I now have 2 geekvape heroes that only reaches 45w, and 12mg eliquid to compensate for the lack of power.

Back