Vasyl Lomachenko's Footwork & Movement For MMA Fighters | Brendan Dorman Breakdown

Dorman is my favorite film study analyst. He covers everything; the basics, intermediate and isn't afraid to cover the advanced concepts that fighters use in the ring and cage. He just did a film study for Loma-Rigo but I don't like the Matrix theme. The advanced stuff he covered in the film study is definitely worth checking out though and it covers the triangle theory he used against Rigo very effectively among many other concepts.

He would obviously get killed in an actual fight.

Dorman is my favorite film study analyst. He covers everything; the basics, intermediate and isn't afraid to cover the advanced concepts that fighters use in the ring and cage. He just did a film study for Loma-Rigo but I don't like the Matrix theme. The advanced stuff he covered in the film study is definitely worth checking out though and it covers the triangle theory he used against Rigo very effectively among many other concepts.

Found Brendan through this show and have been a fan since. I remember seeing a really old breakdown his did on one of his old channels and it was great but lost him. The breakdown you posted is phenomenal.

Back