vBookie Fantasy Football League v3

Has your team already been destroyed by injuries?

• Total voters
Zack Ertz, cut/released from Cardinals today

"plans to sign with a contender and make a run at his 2nd Super Bowl ring."

Well Ravens need one.

Howell but would love for FlacGOAT to go off
Yeah im going with howell, just need flacco to start next week. I have Miami for defense and they play against Howell, so hoping for couple INT return for TD and howell throws 3 the correct way also. <Lmaoo>

Yeah im going with howell, just need flacco to start next week. I have Miami for defense and they play against Howell, so hoping for couple INT return for TD and howell throws 3 the correct way also. <Lmaoo>
Goodluck this week. I think we both need the win for the playoffs

we got 1 INT return for td <Lmaoo>

Awesome Dell out for the year.

Fuck Justin Herbert too. Looks like I'm starting dak the rest of the year in the 20 teamer

It’s that time of the year where if your guy goes down there’s just fucking no one to pickup

Awesome Dell out for the year.

Fuck Justin Herbert too. Looks like I'm starting dak the rest of the year in the 20 teamer
Herb can fuck off. I’m starting Tua rest of season

People were shitting all over Jordan Love in the first half of the season and now the dude has been light out the past few weeks. Funny how quick people are to judge.

Awesome.. Kirk got hurt in the first quarter. Bad enough Dell got me a zero. I can't catch a break in this money league. Burrow... Chubb... These WRs.

I was in first now I'm fucked. I'm up by 2.5 points tonight but dude I'm playing has McPherson. I'm going to lose because of a fucking kicker. I just know it.

Back