vBookie Fantasy Football League v3

Has your team already been destroyed by injuries?

• Total voters
Looks like Andy Dalton going to start for the panthers, if you need a qb.<45>

Guessing Burrow doesn't play Monday so ill have Atlanta Falcons qb.:eek:
@PHATV has always defended Andy dalton. Gotta give credit where it’s due. The man has stuck by his QB through thick and thin

It's crazy how much Watson sucks now. He was actually really good once. Maybe it's karma...
Idk what the browns were expecting. Horrible move. Tons of bad publicity. And realistically they’d probably be a playoff team with baker at least once or twice.

It’s crazy how volatile mobile qbs can be and gms will still do shit like the trey lance trade, or put their whole org on the line like the browns.

I feel like the bust rate on mobile qbs is very high, and even when they do work they have a short window and struggle to stay healthy.

Trevor Lawrence is still developing right? He’s on what year 3? Most QBs that scramble a lot or do a ton of rpos get seriously injured their first season; if not, certainly by year 3 or 4. It’s almost like they can’t get to the mental/skill level soon enough.

I also think running a qb off a long layoff or out of college is a mistake. Mac Jones has gained almost 60 lbs since college because he’s on real professional conditioning programs. Your body can’t absorb hits from guys w 200 lbs on you if you’re not really in shape when it happens.

I know guys like rodgers and Wilson made it work, but these new kids out of college are getting creamed. Richardson on the colts seems really talented, I doubt he ever does anything in the nfl cause he’ll have peaked before he even learned the game due to wear and tear. It’s a crazy world we live in.

Idk what the browns were expecting. Horrible move. Tons of bad publicity. And realistically they’d probably be a playoff team with baker at least once or twice.

It’s crazy how volatile mobile qbs can be and gms will still do shit like the trey lance trade, or put their whole org on the line like the browns.

I feel like the bust rate on mobile qbs is very high, and even when they do work they have a short window and struggle to stay healthy.

Trevor Lawrence is still developing right? He’s on what year 3? Most QBs that scramble a lot or do a ton of rpos get seriously injured their first season; if not, certainly by year 3 or 4. It’s almost like they can’t get to the mental/skill level soon enough.

I also think running a qb off a long layoff or out of college is a mistake. Mac Jones has gained almost 60 lbs since college because he’s on real professional conditioning programs. Your body can’t absorb hits from guys w 200 lbs on you if you’re not really in shape when it happens.

I know guys like rodgers and Wilson made it work, but these new kids out of college are getting creamed. Richardson on the colts seems really talented, I doubt he ever does anything in the nfl cause he’ll have peaked before he even learned the game due to wear and tear. It’s a crazy world we live in.

Being a mobile QB does wreck your body. Andrew Luck was a big boy, and he retired for a reason. Richardson getting a concussion already is bad news for Colts fan.

Being a mobile QB does wreck your body. Andrew Luck was a big boy, and he retired for a reason. Richardson getting a concussion already is bad news for Colts fan.
Even guys like Lamar and Newton who are super in shape and muscular have a tough time with durability. Idk what the fuck people think will happen to someone like Kyler Murray when they scramble lol

Back