• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

***VCash Transfer Thread 2.0 (PLEASE READ OP!!!)***

Lethal

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Last edited:
My money is on DyinHawaiian. This is for first annual Sherdog Royal Rumble match yes?

Just wanna point out that the mention didn't give me an alert for this thread, I only came across it by chance.

Just wanna point out that the mention didn't give me an alert for this thread, I only came across it by chance.
Check your alert preferences if you checked the box to receive an alert when your name is mentioned (or if someone quotes you).

Check your alert preferences if you checked the box to receive an alert when your name is mentioned (or if someone quotes you).
8a47792d56.png

No that ain't it, its already checked.

How do I get on this list TS? I don't understand these v transfer threads.

Was told the same thing by one poster in the last thread. They seem to only work half of the time.

Thanks, Lethal. Means alot you doing this for all of us, especially us slow pokes like me!

W1ZEljF.gif

I'm keeping this thread open until Sunday. Anyone that doesn't reach the deadline will have to wait for another thread.

Back