Locked VENOM Movie (First Critics Reactions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Carnage the suit basically operating on it's own after determining Brock is useless/lived past his usefullness as a host?

I thought it was a symbiote that spawned from venom and attached to some deranged serial killer

Either way, I suspect that they will introduce all the suits before this franchise is done

Isn't Carnage the suit basically operating on it's own after determining Brock is useless/lived past his usefullness as a host?

No. Eddie Brock was seperated from the Symbiot and locked up. His cell mate was a serial killer named Cassiday. The Venom Symbiote broke Eddie out of jail, but left a piece of itself behind. That bonded with Cassiday and became Carnage, who possessed all of Venom's powers and none of his restraint.

It's the offspring of the Venom symbiote so basically Venom is Carnage's daddy.

Who would you cast as Carnage?

Matt-Riddle-And-Francisco-Rivera-Suspended1.jpg

Kraven would be the better pick

Save Carnage for later. Dont wanna blow your wad in 1 go

I like the design, looks, role better for Carnage so I'm getting excited about this.

Not sure if it's great for the first Venom movie maybe should have used the tome to explain and develop Venom then do the same for Carnage.

I would also like to see Kraven the Hunter down the line who should play him I wonder ? you got this better on lock-down with casting @Dragonlordxxxxx any ideas ?
Manu Bennett

I thought it was a symbiote that spawned from venom and attached to some deranged serial killer

Either way, I suspect that they will introduce all the suits before this franchise is done

No. Eddie Brock was seperated from the Symbiot and locked up. His cell mate was a serial killer named Cassiday. The Venom Symbiote broke Eddie out of jail, but left a piece of itself behind. That bonded with Cassiday and became Carnage, who possessed all of Venom's powers and none of his restraint.

It's the offspring of the Venom symbiote so basically Venom is Carnage's daddy.
Ah ok. Thanks guys.

Get Jim Carrey as Carnage.

Other than that, despite this all seeming very weird considering it's all Spider-Man stuff with no real Spider-Man, I'm kinda digging what Sony's trying here. I can see how a Kraven movie can be shifted into making him look more sympathetic and not that bad, but Mysterio?

I like Jonathan Tucker as Carnage, he did serial killer crazy well in Hannibal

There are so many different ways they can fuck Carnage up. So I'm very hot and cold on the idea. If they want to execute it properly the movie HAS to be Rated-R.

Also, what do you guys think of Jake Gylenhaal has a potential casting? He played a good weirdo in Nightcrawler. I think he'd be good for the role.

A little late to the party...So it turns out this is actually gonna be part of the MCU now correct?

I like the theory that the symbiote is first introduced in Infinity Wars. That's how they can connect it all together and make sense of Venom having Spider-Man's abilities and similarities.

They just better cast someone with the acting chops to keep up with Hardy as Carnage.

But including two symbiotes in this worries me.

Ben Foster could play Carnage hes played some fucked up people before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back