Very happy to finally be proven right on Weidman. The Antonio Tarver of MMA

remember TS

Good bump brah

J7vg8X7.jpg

He KO'd a near 40 year old legend who was clowning around and had been slipping for years, got a win via a freak legbreak, edged a way past-prime Machida on points who was later splattered by Rockhold & Romero, then beat up ancient TRT-less turkeyneck Vitor in a totally pointless fight.

And we were expected to buy the Zuffa hype that this guy was some sort of middleweight Jon Jones, even though he'd only ever fought old strikers that he could take down, even though he was slow, had no kicking game, had a porous defence, and had the cardio of an 80 year old asthmatic.

Much like Tarver came along and beat a declined Roy Jones but was never, ever in Jones's league, Weidman came along and beat a declined Anderson Silva, but was never and will never be in the same league as a guy who won 16 UFC fights straight including 10 title defences.

Chris Weidman vs Jon Jones at 205lbs??? Anyone who ever even uttered the phrase should hang their head in utter shame for such rank stupidity. He just got absolutely DOMINATED and demolished by Rockhold, he's never going to challenge at 205lbs in a million light years.

I hope everyone on this forum who ever tried to foster some sanity and reason regarding Weidman's limited abilites and took a storm of abuse and hate in return, I hope all of us enjoy the feeling of vindication tonight.

Really looking forward to Rockhold vs Romero, coming soon. They will probably dig up another 38 year old striker for Weidman to come back against.

Are u brazilian by chance?.. I hear alot of my favorite .Fighter (s) got beat so this guy is so lucky or it has to be luck no way hes better lol..

Weidman beat silva twice..he beat machida and vitor over coming challenges along the way through each of those fights..and he was beating rockhold before he decided tto try some taekwondo and flub the whole thing...weidman is an elite fighters otherwise he couldnt not compete with the competition he has..again he was beating romero..outwrestling the olympian before getting surprised by that knee. Which would of caught alot of top guys..

Give me a break...if weidman isnt elite then neither are any of the guys hes beaten then..silva, machida,vitor, none of them or they wouldnt have lost

Are u brazilian by chance?.. I hear alot of my favorite .Fighter (s) got beat so this guy is so lucky or it has to be luck no way hes better lol..

Weidman beat silva twice..he beat machida and vitor over coming challenges along the way through each of those fights..and he was beating rockhold before he decided tto try some taekwondo and flub the whole thing...weidman is an elite fighters otherwise he couldnt not compete with the competition he has..again he was beating romero..outwrestling the olympian before getting surprised by that knee. Which would of caught alot of top guys..

Give me a break...if weidman isnt elite then neither are any of the guys hes beaten then..silva, machida,vitor, none of them or they wouldnt have lost
Weidman is a legit top 5 but that doesn't change the fact that he made a name out of beating old, war torn fighters and was over hyped as the next big thing. Some people even thought he would beat Jon Jones LOL

Weidman is a legit top 5 but that doesn't change the fact that he made a name out of beating old, war torn fighters and was over hyped as the next big thing. Some people even thought he would beat Jon Jones LOL
USADA destroyed him

What a shit thread, glad TS got banned.

Chris still finished Anderson, twice. Something that no-one even came close to doing. He's not done, yet.

still better than Silva. fuck you Silva fans. perennial bitch of weidman for life. 2-0. duo- err whatever the fuck zero is.

Silva loses to prime rockhold by tko or sub
Silva loses to prime romero by ko
Silva loses to prime jacare by sub or too
Silva already lost to weidman who is the worst of them all.
Silva loses to mousasi too rofl

fodder champ aka Silva.

He KO'd a near 40 year old legend who was clowning around and had been slipping for years, got a win via a freak legbreak, edged a way past-prime Machida on points who was later splattered by Rockhold & Romero, then beat up ancient TRT-less turkeyneck Vitor in a totally pointless fight.

And we were expected to buy the Zuffa hype that this guy was some sort of middleweight Jon Jones, even though he'd only ever fought old strikers that he could take down, even though he was slow, had no kicking game, had a porous defence, and had the cardio of an 80 year old asthmatic.

Much like Tarver came along and beat a declined Roy Jones but was never, ever in Jones's league, Weidman came along and beat a declined Anderson Silva, but was never and will never be in the same league as a guy who won 16 UFC fights straight including 10 title defences.

Chris Weidman vs Jon Jones at 205lbs??? Anyone who ever even uttered the phrase should hang their head in utter shame for such rank stupidity. He just got absolutely DOMINATED and demolished by Rockhold, he's never going to challenge at 205lbs in a million light years.

I hope everyone on this forum who ever tried to foster some sanity and reason regarding Weidman's limited abilites and took a storm of abuse and hate in return, I hope all of us enjoy the feeling of vindication tonight.

Really looking forward to Rockhold vs Romero, coming soon. They will probably dig up another 38 year old striker for Weidman to come back against.

Didn't read, but damn. Calling him the Antonio Tarver of MMA is pretty spot on. Damn. That actually pretty strong ether. Now I feel bad for Weidman. LOL

I think Tarver had a much better career than Chris to this point..

Isn't he an Olympic gold medalist with multiple world titles spanning like 3 weight classes? Cmon

BJ Penn blows dude.

This thread is like a cemetary of banned posters. Makes me feel a little cold...

TS clung to a post he made 5 years before? What a dulltard. Yeah, the Chris will never accomplish what his critics have, sure.

some serious hating going on there.

And
This thread is like a cemetary of banned posters. Makes me feel a little cold...

And looking at your yellow aids you soon be joining them....

*bats take flight, spooky music*
EEEEEEEEE HE HE HE Ha ha HAAAA!!!!!

Jus playin. Don't haunt me with your next account plz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeavyChag
Back